THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
I don't think I ever got COVID so the President didn't lie.

Trump never screwed me in a business deal nor did he ever have sex with me so he didn’t lie. Thanks for helping me explain how this works to all your Democrat friends. So let’s all sing together TRUMP IS INNOCENT! TRUMP IS INNOCENT! 🎉🎊👏🏼

Box Ox

Trump never screwed me in a business deal nor did he ever have sex with me
dby.gif

Box Ox

The way Dems like to ride the Hershey highway I can see why you would find it hard to believe. Add on top of that the hard on Dems have for Trump and I can see why you would question.

Have you heard about the way the MSM has been describing Trump’s every movement and expression during the current trial? You might be more right than you think.

"Megyn Kelly opens the show with her first edition of "Fifty Shades of Orange," a dramatic reading of the ridiculous coverage of the Trump NYC "hush money" trial"

Thebrownblob

Have you heard about the way the MSM has been describing Trump’s every movement and expression during the current trial? You might be more right than you think.

"Megyn Kelly opens the show with her first edition of "Fifty Shades of Orange," a dramatic reading of the ridiculous coverage of the Trump NYC "hush money" trial"

Megan Kelly still pretty hot. I’m getting a little bit of sweaty palms here,

HarryWarden

Lol, what law does he think was not broke by the Obama administration? The only people that said they didn’t break a law was the Obama administration. isn’t that interesting they interpreted the law, they got to decide the constitution didn’t matter for an American citizen and they decided to kill an American citizen. Just like Trump says he can do it. It was never adjudicated. Maybe it should be? A legal opinion does not legality make.

If he broke the law, then why didn’t his political rivals charge him for it?

HarryWarden

Remember when President Biden said if you take the vaccine, you will not get Covid. Why would you vote for someone who would lie about such a big thing?
That may be the best come back I've heard yet with this stuff. It's almost like both presidents believed the pathological liar themselves. Wonder who that could be?
So one president said the vaccine was safe and effective and their base believes it’s actually poison killing millions of people, and the other president said it’s safe and effective and will stop you from getting Covid while their base believes it is safe and effective and helps prevent you from getting covid

THAT IS THE BEST COMEBACK IVE HEARD!

Lmao

Brown Down

So one president said the vaccine was safe and effective and their base believes it’s actually poison killing millions of people, and the other president said it’s safe and effective and will stop you from getting Covid while their base believes it is safe and effective and helps prevent you from getting covid

THAT IS THE BEST COMEBACK IVE HEARD!

LMAO
If you don't get the point of that come back then there's no helping you. But I'll try. You tried disparaging a group by asking why they vote for somebody who said something based on another's recommendation. Yet the person you love to protect does the same damn smile* and you turn a blind eye. If you can't understand how dumb that is then there's no point having any more convos with you

Thebrownblob

If he broke the law, then why didn’t his political rivals charge him for it?
Because Presidents have some level of immunity that is the conventional wisdom. and when you charge presidents., a lot of things come out in the open that they don’t want out in the open. And might end up harming the country.
I’m not a Trump supporter but doing this to any president is a bad presedent. In the past, we had levelheaded leaders that understood that. Remember, you’re the one accusing people of only thinking about Trump. Regardless what happens in four years both of these men will be gone from the scene and we will be left with whatever the outcome is.

Much to beat him at the ballot box. If you think he’s such a horrible candidate, it shouldn’t be that hard after all your candidate won the last time didn’t He?

Brown Down

Because Presidents have some level of immunity that is the conventional wisdom. and when you charge presidents., a lot of things come out in the open that they don’t want out in the open. And might end up harming the country.
I’m not a Trump supporter but doing this to any president is a bad presedent. In the past, we had levelheaded leaders that understood that. Remember, you’re the one accusing people of only thinking about Trump. Regardless what happens in four years both of these men will be gone from the scene and we will be left with whatever the outcome is.

Much to beat him at the ballot box. If you think he’s such a horrible candidate, it shouldn’t be that hard after all your candidate won the last time didn’t He?
Way too many people in here wear horse blinders and it's quite pathetic. Precedence for being set that are going to set us back for decades and they don't care because it's not my party being persecuted

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
If you don't get the point of that come back then there's no helping you. But I'll try. You tried disparaging a group by asking why they vote for somebody who said something based on another's recommendation. Yet the person you love to protect does the same damn smile* and you turn a blind eye. If you can't understand how dumb that is then there's no point having any more convos with you
Exactly, it’s a waste of time.

HarryWarden

YOU don’t get the point. There’s two “lies” here

Trump told his supporters that the vaccine is safe and effective, and yet they believe it’s a global conspiracy and it’s actually poison killing millions of people

Biden told his supporters that the vaccine is safe and effective and will stop you from getting Covid, and his supporters believe the vaccine is safe and effective, and that while it may not stop you from getting Covid it will severely reduce your risk of death and hospitalization

The fact you can’t see the difference between those two is scary, and the fact you think that was the best come back ever shows how terrible your logic is

Brown Down

YOU don’t get the point. There’s two “lies” here

Trump told his supporters that the vaccine is safe and effective, and yet they believe it’s a global conspiracy and it’s actually poison killing millions of people

Biden told his supporters that the vaccine is safe and effective and will stop you from getting Covid, and his supporters believe the vaccine is safe and effective, and that while it may not stop you from getting Covid it will severely reduce your risk of death and hospitalization

The fact you can’t see the difference between those two is scary, and the fact you think that was the best come back ever shows how terrible your logic is
No I see both lies and I see you posting about how we can vote for a pathological liar when you have defended Biden more than once Even after being proven he's lied multiple times as well. And everybody sees it. My logic is just fine because I don't have a political party or blinders on nor is my head up any of their asses like you.

And you prove it anymore with the whole safe and effect of as the vaccine is proven to be a dud more than once. And it was lied about it each stage of being a dud which I find laughable

Brown Down

No I see both lies and I see you posting about how we can vote for a pathological liar when you have defended Biden more than once Even after being proven he's lied multiple times as well. And everybody sees it. My logic is just fine because I don't have a political party or blinders on nor is my head up any of their asses like you.

And you prove it anymore with the whole safe and effect of as the vaccine is proven to be a dud more than once. And it was lied about it each stage of being a dud which I find laughable
Just so I don't have to add it again I'm also going to add the fact that yes it is the best comeback ever cuz you were so called got you post, got turned right back around with only a changing of a few words and zero changing of meaning. So yes go hang your head and shame You had one hell of a comeback thrown right back at you.

HarryWarden

So why is trump fighting so he’s for presidental immunity? He didn’t get charged for any of the record amount of bombings he did while he was president