THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
You proved nothing except you are pushing your idea as fact.
It just infuriates the Cult that Cult leader is being held accountable and I love it. He has to sit in courtroom four days a week for 8 hours and keep his mouth shut and stay off the phone. Priceless
And Trump is free, your point is meaningless.

I proved to you there were serious criminals that are being released. That is what you originally asked for but your TDS seems to have made your brain mush to the point you can’t even remember . That is a side effect of TDS.

Last edited:

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
People that already would of never voted for Trump are the only ones thinking this is a good thing. I know of 2 people personally that didn't vote for Trump last time that said they are going to vote for him this coming election because they can't believe the direction our country is heading. The more the Dems do to hurt Trump the more his ratings go up. He could of never done this great if he was on the campaign trail. Only his followers would of heard him but now the whole world hears him almost every day. The people with TDS think most people are like them and think this is hurting him while the average person doesn't like what they are seeing. That is why Dems can't understand why everything they are doing is backfiring. TDS completely clouds their thinking and planning.

Last edited:

rod

Retired 22 years
1714681703424.png

Ho-hum ----more false actuations against Donald.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
If there is a debate between Trump & Biden, will old joe be wandering around the stage like Hillary did, just to claim that Trump was following him.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Are you saying you're good with criminals being put right back on the street?
I’m saying one has nothing to do with the other. I’m very clear on what I’m saying, try and keep up.
The cult is just upset at seeing Cult Leader treated like a mortal it shorts your circuits

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I proved to you there were serious criminals that are being released. That is what you originally asked for but your TDS seems to have made your brain mush to the point you can’t even remember . That is a side effect of TDS.
And nothing you have babbled onand on about has anything to with Trump being held accountable and standing Criminal Trial.

vantexan

I’m saying one has nothing to do with the other. I’m very clear on what I’m saying, try and keep up.
The cult is just upset at seeing Cult Leader treated like a mortal it shorts your circuits
You said I was giving opinion as fact about NYC letting criminals back on the street. When you were shown differently you changed the subject. My point stands. The Manhattan DA is wasting value resources going after Trump while letting criminals committing felonies back on the street. You don't care as long as they get Trump. Pathetic.