the union is not what it use to be. its not worth paying them anymore.

tiredofbrown123

i dont even know what a BA is. ill just call the IBT again and tell them i wanna set up a meeting. or however it works. the IBT is in like washington or arizona or something. im in nc. i dont know what to do. i dont think my shop stewards ever go to those meetings. i know one of them doesnt. he's trying to get out of it anyway. he nominated another guy. he was never worth a $h!t anyway. no one thinks he is. he'll do whatever it takes to help himself but nothing for us. i dont know how he even got in. i didnt vote for him.

ChickenLegs

Safety Expert
ill just call the IBT again and tell them i wanna set up a meeting.

When you call to set up a meeting, ask for K.Hall or J.Hoffa. Don't let their secretaries play you off. DEMAND to speak with them. You'll probably interrupt their golf game but chances are they'll be playing with Scott Davis. They'll get you in small sort quick.

Ouch

How did you know upstate sits in his underwear. Look you are so full of it. If you truly wanted to get a hold of your BA, you have ample opportunity. Do you have a vehicle? Can you drive? You could have taken your butt to the hall numerous times to talk with someone. You throwing a little pity party for yourself on an open forum really doesn't say much about you. I will tell you I am an adult, and by that statement I would have figured out a way to get to the hall. You keep saying you talked to the
Stewards several times and have gotten no where. After you talked to the steward and got no where why didn't you go to the hall. Is the hall in a secret location like the bat cave. As a new member you come on here, bash your local, bash your steward, and claim you are an adult.

You know me...
When you call to set up a meeting, ask for K.Hall or J.Hoffa. Don't let their secretaries play you off. DEMAND to speak with them. You'll probably interrupt their golf game but chances are they'll be playing with Scott Davis. They'll get you in small sort quick.

^This!

Stonefish

How did you know upstate sits in his underwear. Look you are so full of it. If you truly wanted to get a hold of your BA, you have ample opportunity. Do you have a vehicle? Can you drive? You could have taken your butt to the hall numerous times to talk with someone. You throwing a little pity party for yourself on an open forum really doesn't say much about you. I will tell you I am an adult, and by that statement I would have figured out a way to get to the hall. You keep saying you talked to the
Stewards several times and have gotten no where. After you talked to the steward and got no where why didn't you go to the hall. Is the hall in a secret location like the bat cave. As a new member you come on here, bash your local, bash your steward, and claim you are an adult.
It is so much easier to blame the union for something than to get off your butt get in your car and drive down to the hall. If what this person is saying is true.

UPSGUY72

It is so much easier to blame the union for something than to get off your butt get in your car and drive down to the hall. If what this person is saying is true.

The OP's story is BS or he is such a friend-up that the BA and steward are letting him hang himself. Most likely a little of both..

Ouch

Yeah I smell a rat on this one. I have waited a couple days before the ba called me back, he was at panel. But
He would always call me. I would say the op is well nevermind not going there. Just doesn't sound right to me. To the bat cave lol lol.