The violent left.

El Correcto

god is dead
upload_2018-10-11_22-57-38.jpeg

El Correcto

god is dead
View attachment 217070
View attachment 217069

Not word for word, but posted on the same day.
On Fourth of July, I found that interesting. It wasn’t really stealing from Shapiro who got it from this study.
In U.S., Record-Low 47% Extremely Proud to Be Americans

I do agree with bens take on America being a driving force for good in the world and capitalism being an economic engine driving the world forward, those can hardly be considered Ben Shapiro’s idea as well.

Shapiro like most commentators relay the news and put “their” spin on it, rarely does he say anything outside of mainstream conservative thought.

I enjoy him for statistics and subjects he’ll tackle head on like muslim extremists in a non-bigoted manner.

El Correcto

god is dead
If anything I’m more of a mark levin parrot, I enjoy mark’s show more than Shapiro’s.

Shapiro is still naive about the left, mark levin recognizes them as evil, all of them.

Shapiro will occasionally agree with the left, mark levin never does.

It will be fine

On Fourth of July, I found that interesting. It wasn’t really stealing from Shapiro who got it from this study.
In U.S., Record-Low 47% Extremely Proud to Be Americans

I do agree with bens take on America being a driving force for good in the world and capitalism being an economic engine driving the world forward, those can hardly be considered Ben Shapiro’s idea as well.

Shapiro like most commentators relay the news and put “their” spin on it, rarely does he say anything outside of mainstream conservative thought.

I enjoy him for statistics and subjects he’ll tackle head on like muslim extremists in a non-bigoted manner.
I never used the word stole, that’s you. I said you parrot his ideas, you do that often. You take his weak arguments and pass them off as your own. It’s often I’ll listen to him and then read your posts that are a simplified version of his thoughts.

El Correcto

god is dead
I never used the word stole, that’s you. I said you parrot his ideas, you do that often. You take his weak arguments and pass them off as your own. It’s often I’ll listen to him and then read your posts that are a simplified version of his thoughts.
I’m telling you I listen to mark levin more than Shapiro.
594225BD-F443-4102-A682-31B0C9040967.jpeg

I also read from the website’s commentators where mark gets some of his stuff.
The American Spectator - Witty political and cultural commentary from the nation's capital.

Don’t get me wrong I do enjoy Shapiro and find him making compelling arguments but he is far from the only one making those arguments and putting those ideas out there. You’re more focused on Shapiro than me it would seem.

El Correcto

god is dead
A lot of things I say I learned from Mark, like islamonazis.

MSLSD, New York Slimes, Washington compost, little dick durbin.

Those are all from mark.

So if you want to call me a parrot stop focusing on Shapiro and consider for a moment that there is more than one political commentator covering those ideas on any given day.