The weather in your area

moreluck

golden ticket member
Thought it might be interesting to see the differences in the various areas of the country.

Gorgeous weather here in San Clemente, CA. :)

High of 81
Low of 62
49 % humidity
12 MPH breeze

We have one of the most moderate climates and I love it.

OldUPSDriver

Carson Valley Nevada
High 91
Low 56
humidity 18%
Winds SW @ 15-30
A little overcast for awhile but another beautiful day. The fire is pretty much out in Tahoe. One of my children was evacuated for a couple of days but she is home now.

moreluck

golden ticket member
With the extreme heat in the West, I feel very fortunate to live so near the coast. We will be high 70's today......the breeze keeps us cool.

Even little Stanley Idaho, where they have record low temps. all winter, was 93 degrees yesterday. Those people don't even have A.C. in their homes.

SLC, Boise, St. George, Phoenix, all 100+ !! The world's largest thermometer out in Baker CA. is working overtime trying to read those hellish temps.

It's weird how we are so dry with drought conditions and Texas is getting rain like in Noah's time. You'd think there would be a way to pipe all that water out to the West to dispose of it in our dry areas.

lost

With the extreme heat in the West, I feel very fortunate to live so near the coast. We will be high 70's today......the breeze keeps us cool.

Even little Stanley Idaho, where they have record low temps. all winter, was 93 degrees yesterday. Those people don't even have A.C. in their homes.

SLC, Boise, St. George, Phoenix, all 100+ !! The world's largest thermometer out in Baker CA. is working overtime trying to read those hellish temps.

It's weird how we are so dry with drought conditions and Texas is getting rain like in Noah's time. You'd think there would be a way to pipe all that water out to the West to dispose of it in our dry areas.

You are so right, I think I am growing webbed feet and starting to quack!!!! (Mesquite TX) :wink:

moreluck

golden ticket member
  • Somebody has to endure this!!
  • Tuesday

Sunny
    84°59°
  • Wednesday

Sunny
    85°61°
  • Thursday

Partly Cloudy
    83°60°