Things from the past

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Do you value the memory of the little tree with the colorful lights?
The tree with the colored lights is now part of a Precious Memory loop in my brain along with the heavy TV / Stereo piece of furniture.

Tree was placed in box at end of season with love along with Andy Williams by Great Aunt.

The immaturity of a 12 year old girl and the memory of a childless (by choice) Great Aunt & Uncle Uncle judged by same 12 year old girl.

And I have looked for a vinyl copy of that album.

In retrospect, I recall those holiday visits more vividly with love than the dime a dozen cookie cutter holidays with other family members.

(...and sometimes I wish my furniture was covered in plastic...)

oldngray

nowhere special
The tree with the colored lights is now part of a Precious Memory loop in my brain along with the heavy TV / Stereo piece of furniture.

Tree was placed in box at end of season with love along with Andy Williams by Great Aunt.

The immaturity of a 12 year old girl and the memory of a childless (by choice) Great Aunt & Uncle Uncle judged by same 12 year old girl.

And I have looked for a vinyl copy of that album.

In retrospect, I recall those holiday visits more vividly with love than the dime a dozen cookie cutter holidays with other family members.

(...and sometimes I wish my furniture was covered in plastic...)
Andy Williams was a classic at Christmas. My parents had that album I think. I have no idea what happened to it.

And yes, we had one of those big home entertainment sets too.

7sus3o8ofdva03.jpg

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
My “82” prom love machine , the classic 78 ford Ltd wagon complete with wood grain panels and 8 track tape player with
Journey & Tom Petty tunes cranking !!
I know a guy like me with my mullet and members only coat on , couldn’t fight off @Operational needs desires !!! Yah I was the king of style in 82
415147FD-0467-4B5D-94B5-3CCF4728177D.png

moreluck

golden ticket member
I own an iron but very rarely use it anymore. I'm here to remove things quickly from the dryer and hang them up. I use to iron those horrible whiet dress shirts for hubby.