Things that really annoy me or pet peeves

texan

Being asked my telephone number/account number AFTER I already entered in using the keypad on my phone.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
All of the above plus a few more.............................

Sitting behind someone at a stop light and the light turns green and the other car doesn't move (if I'm in a big brown truck they have about 5 seconds and then I'm on the horn).
Parents that don't control their kids in public, most especially in restaurants.
Talking in a theater after the movie has started.
My boss....................

old levi's

blank space

Sitting behind someone at a stop light and the light turns green and the other car doesn't move (if I'm in a big brown truck they have about 5 seconds and then I'm on the horn).
Parents that don't control their kids in public, most especially in restaurants.

I can just hear dilli now: " That's as green as it's gonna get, you sumbeach!"
Followed by: "What do you want? A freaking invitation!"
Finish with: "Damn idiots"

Now dilli has it out of her system and can continue with the route. Give em hell, girl! :wink2:

texan

Business buzz words: Think outside the box, absolutely (when used instead of "yes"), ISSUE (I really hate that word), multitask(ing)

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I can just hear dilli now: " That's as green as it's gonna get, you sumbeach!"
Followed by: "What do you want? A freaking invitation!"
Finish with: "Damn idiots"

Now dilli has it out of her system and can continue with the route. Give em hell, girl! :wink2:
You have no idead how close you are to being accurate........................ I will add: GTF out of my way! :slap:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Dilli, if I am riding with my daughter and we have a situation like that she will ask that driver if they are waiting for a certain shade of green.
Green is one of my favorite colors! GO! MOVE IT! STEP ON IT! GET IT IN GEAR! DRIVE! DO SOMETHING, JUST GTF OUTTA MY WAY! :bigsmile2:

texan

People who buy animals, only to get rid of them a week later because it was harder to take care of them than they thought.

moreluck

golden ticket member

Kind of similiar.......pulled up to a big intersection to turn right....light is green and truck in front of me is not moving. I beep and he goes......then I see a couple walking their dog in the middle of the crosswalk and the guy is yelling at me. Hello stupid pedesterians....you are jaywalking. The light was green for us, not you.
Pedestrians have the right of way.............but do they always have to show their stupidity??? Are they entitled to ignore the rules of the road (crossing lights) and put their dog out there as a ' curb feeler' ? They let these idiots breed & vote! I bet they don't tell their kids to cross against the light.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Kind of similiar.......pulled up to a big intersection to turn right....light is green and truck in front of me is not moving. I beep and he goes......then I see a couple walking their dog in the middle of the crosswalk and the guy is yelling at me. Hello stupid pedesterians....you are jaywalking. The light was green for us, not you.
Pedestrians have the right of way.............but do they always have to show their stupidity??? Are they entitled to ignore the rules of the road (crossing lights) and put their dog out there as a ' curb feeler' ? They let these idiots breed & vote! I bet they don't tell their kids to cross against the light.
Pedestrians only have the right of way in a cross walk and if it is a metered cross walk they have to follow the rules of the road just like the rest of us. To bad the truck missed. Natures way of weeding out inferior genes. :happy-very:

ajblakejr

Age quod agis

What happened to counting 1, 2, 3 - after the car in front of you moved?
Your following distance needs to be established.
You also need that comfort zone incase the car infront of you stalls.

Don't be that driver that needs to explain that accident.
I am just saying...

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
What happened to counting 1, 2, 3 - after the car in front of you moved?
Your following distance needs to be established.
You also need that comfort zone incase the car infront of you stalls.

Don't be that driver that needs to explain that accident.
I am just saying...
Yep, and they get 5 seconds before I'm on the horn.