Third time's a charm!

Up_and_at_UPS

Coffee box sniffer
Just got re-hired for the third time. This will be my last chance. I'm sticken' around this time. I got the pre-load in Columbia, MO. Any Columbia, MO UPSers out there? Looking forward to getting back in the groove:sweating:.

Anyone else ever been re-hired 3 times or more?

feederdriver06

former monkey slave
We had a guy on our preload that was a good worker. He quit and got rehired several times in the years I've been at my building. I think after the third or fourth time he finally stayed. He was into photography - that was his bread and butter . UPS was for the benefits I believe.

I got remarried for the 3rd time, and no I didnt learn.....
Love conquers all.:whiteflag:
Tooner, some people never learn. My brother has a friend that has been married and divorced so many times( 8 times I think it was), that the last time the judge told him NOT to marry again. He sad if he came before him one more time for a divorce that he would find a reason to lock him up.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Tooner, some people never learn. My brother has a friend that has been married and divorced so many times( 8 times I think it was), that the last time the judge told him NOT to marry again. He sad if he came before him one more time for a divorce that he would find a reason to lock him up.
And I agree he should.
I married my childhood sweetheart at 15. We didnt make it, but we are still friends.
I got married again at 21, and he left me for a bar girl.
I got married 7 or 8 years ago after 22 yrs single, this is for life. Good bad and ugly. :whiteflag:
And I quit as a sup in 1992 and got rehired as a driver (outside), but it was a scary move..................