This past week

floridays

watch
Picture didn't go through Future.

Serf

Same here, slammed on deliveries. Dead on pickups. Once economy opens fully, already have regulars telling me they have back orders to ship for a long time.

dezguy

My sta is barely holding its head above water. With increased volume as well as a lot of people choosing not to work due to the virus, all it's going to take is a holiday and double freight the next day to really see :censored2: hit the fan.

Oh! Look at that! There's a holiday next weekend!

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
My sta is barely holding its head above water. With increased volume as well as a lot of people choosing not to work due to the virus, all it's going to take is a holiday and double freight the next day to really see :censored2: hit the fan.

Oh! Look at that! There's a holiday next weekend!
Canadian holiday, I take it?

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
All that mother's day crap to deal with this week too, huh? That's another time they call on for extra hands on deck for Saturdays and if volunteers fall short out comes the forced O.T. list.

Don't miss that * at all.

Last edited by a moderator:

chris45

How many of those 8 new hires do you think will actually stay a year?

I assume most will be transfers because I'm at a station thats known as a "retirement station". Which it kinda is its way more chill than the big ones I've been at

But off the street maybe 1 or 2 lol

AB831

All that mother's day crap to deal with this week too, huh? That's another time they call on for extra hands on deck for Saturdays and if volunteers fall short out comes the forced O.T. list.

Don't miss that fustercluck at all.
They forced everyone at my station to work today.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!

How long have they been out/how long are they planning to stay out?

dezguy

How long have they been out/how long are they planning to stay out?
Some have been out since the lockdown in my province started. Others have been taking leave in the following weeks. Had two more leave this past week and a couple other co workers on the fence on whether they're going to stay.

No idea, I haven't talked to any of them. I'm guessing so long as CERB is being offered, people will stay out. Latest news is the government is going to extend it past June, so...