This past week

AB831

Some have been out since the lockdown in my province started. Others have been taking leave in the following weeks. Had two more leave this past week and a couple other co workers on the fence on whether they're going to stay.

No idea, I haven't talked to any of them. I'm guessing so long as CERB is being offered, people will stay out. Latest news is the government is going to extend it past June, so...
I had no idea you were Canadian. I went to a McDonald's in Vancouver last year, and I thought it was awesome that there was a tiny maple leaf in the center of the golden arches. I don't have a point, but I just thought it was cool.

vantexan

I had no idea you were Canadian. I went to a McDonald's in Vancouver last year, and I thought it was awesome that there was a tiny maple leaf in the center of the golden arches. I don't have a point, but I just thought it was cool.
Once crossed a bridge in British Columbia. Sign said "bridge deck may be frosty." Wasn't in Kansas anymore .

SmithBarney

Took 7 weeks, they finally got some rentals..
Deliveries have shifted to resi. but there are more. Pickups are up too we have a couple AMZ sellers who are blowing us up.

Purplepackage

It will be open for the most part by June 1. Some say it never really closed though, if you look out numbers lol

That would really depend where you are, and also depend on what you mean by “open”.

It could honestly be 6 months or longer before people stop hiding in their houses and stop buying all their stuff off the internet

Serf

Everyone is entitled to own opinions, sure. All that seems plausible. And NY and NJ are different than the rest of the Country. I just happen to think it’s over and everyone is a dork. And if you were going to get sick it would have been 3-4 weeks ago.

HedleyLamarr

Last week was peak like, and I never want to see these bags again.
20200430_083222.jpg