This Should Balance The Budget

vantexan

cut military empire 1 trillion annual budget and you will "balance the budget"
Military budget was $715 billion and the deficit in 2022 was $1.4 trillion. So completely cutting out the military budget, which won't happen, would slice deficit in half.

El Correcto

god is dead
I was told years ago this law was on the books so if a criminal escaped punishment for his/her actual crime, the IRS could go after them for their ill-gotten gains. Think in terms of Al Capone back in 1931.
Money laundering, even small time crooks can do it and report income.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
So funny watching the lefty media coverage. Mean Republicans are refusing Biden's compromise. Don't they know they should automatically cave to Biden?

Babagounj

Strength through joy

vantexan

Not that any of you would dare have your precious conservative eyes spoiled by watching fake news/lamestream media like "60 Minutes", but they had a good piece this last weekend.

And if you would read our posts you would know I already brought that piece up. I watch "60 Minutes" every week. I know how you love Trump so it should come as no surprise that when Leslie Stahl interviewed Trump when he was president the segment they put out was highly edited to portray him in a very negative way. Trump suspected that might happen and had one of his aides secretly video the interview. He waited until the segment was aired then released the entire video. It greatly angered CBS and "60 Minutes". And as much as you hate FOX I bet the media you watch didn't tell you about that. FOX played the entire interview. These kind of things are exactly why conservatives consider liberal media to be fake news.

rickyb

And if you would read our posts you would know I already brought that piece up. I watch "60 Minutes" every week. I know how you love Trump so it should come as no surprise that when Leslie Stahl interviewed Trump when he was president the segment they put out was highly edited to portray him in a very negative way. Trump suspected that might happen and had one of his aides secretly video the interview. He waited until the segment was aired then released the entire video. It greatly angered CBS and "60 Minutes". And as much as you hate FOX I bet the media you watch didn't tell you about that. FOX played the entire interview. These kind of things are exactly why conservatives consider liberal media to be fake news.
Why would u watch fox or 60 minutes lol