Hijacked Feeder Driver

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

Wish we could carry. I keep a collapsible baton in my bag and started carrying pepper spray. Had a few too many run ins with crazies this past year. COVID crap and defund the police have made people nuts and more brazen. I feel bad for the city drivers. Honestly with crime as rampant as it is and local governments not doing anything about the large carriers should just dump their packages at unused warehouses and have people in bad neighborhoods have to come with an ID to pick their crap up. Jamming up local businesses and residents with their deliveries would definitely light a fire under the butts of these worthless politicians.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Say what year was the Great Robbery in Watma ?
X-mas was on a Sat, so everyone left on Friday night with PCs still loaded in the yard.
The thieves got into the yard, it was easy with the gaps in the chain link fence.
Opened up several PCs and selected what they wanted.
Loaded them into a PC and woke up the guard as they were ramming the front gate to make their escape.
Took some days but the PC was found in a not so nice section of Boston.

quad decade guy

I delivered a 28ft(load) to a smaller inner city hub(not a nice area). Put a glad-hand lock on it and went home for the weekend(Friday night). Awoke to a dozen messages from LP. Blah, blah, blah. I simply told them "I locked the trailer". LP"Yeah, we found the cut lock on the ground..." Me: "See ya" click.

They found the "empty" trailer in an even crappier part of town 20 miles away.

Never heard another word.

The company could(still can) put up some sort of gate/bar etc. to forever eliminate this....it's been 15 years....so far.

Shrug.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
Wish we could carry. I keep a collapsible baton in my bag and started carrying pepper spray. Had a few too many run ins with crazies this past year. COVID crap and defund the police have made people nuts and more brazen. I feel bad for the city drivers. Honestly with crime as rampant as it is and local governments not doing anything about the large carriers should just dump their packages at unused warehouses and have people in bad neighborhoods have to come with an ID to pick their crap up. Jamming up local businesses and residents with their deliveries would definitely light a fire under the butts of these worthless politicians.
No way we would ever be allowed to carry. Liability issue. Same reason we are not supplied dog spray like the post office, some damn fools would spray every dog they saw.

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
Inside job...
hqdefault.jpg