This wasn't any of you UPS guys, right???

browned_out

Hard to tell from your video angle, driver appears to be coming in from the house next door. Maybe there is to much "stuff" around the house, blocking him from getting to the front door. This is not uncommon, I personally have had to toss pkgs onto balconys, front doors etc, because of excessive junk on peoples property. Don't get me wrong, its a funny video none the less. Almost as funny as fedex pkgs left at business locations without a signature. (seen this alot).

edd_tv

Cardboard picker upper
i deliver to junky houses all the time. take some of that money you spend on qvc and use it to buy a storage building so i can have a safe clear walkway

FedexExEmployee

I personally have had to toss pkgs onto balconys

I would never do such a thing when I worked at Fedex. Instead, I would put these real cool suctions cups on my hands and feet, throw on a ninja outfit, and scale the house up to the balcony. Upon reaching the balcony, I would gently place the package on the balcony and lightly tap on the window to alert the wonderful customer as to the presence of their package.

:tongue_sm

LOL

browned_out

:tongue_sm At Ups they only allow so much time to dlvr a pkg, hence the "toss" method. If done right it hits the window,door etc, and notifys the owner and then lands right at the base of said door, window. Takes a little time to perfect, sometimes you get to much on it and the pkg goes onto roof or gets onto wrong balcony. But I guess thats what insurance is for!!! lol

over9five

Staff member
"Almost as funny as fedex pkgs left at business locations without a signature."

Ha! And usually at the suite door of a business that moved a month ago!

DS

Fenderbender
"Almost as funny as fedex pkgs left at business locations without a signature."

Ha! And usually at the suite door of a business that moved a month ago!
In my area about 2 years ago I saw this HUGE box on the dock of a company I knew had moved.I hopped up and checked it out.It was a
hot tub.I had no way to contact them so I flagged down my fedex buddy and indeed he had thier phone # in his scanner thingy .He called them and got the credit for its retrieval.But I didn't care.Fedex express here is very professional,fedex ground...not so much.

dirtcurt

That's all about shorts and dragging through the wasp/spider infested bushes. It looked like he was trying to get rid of the webs and thought "screw it". I agree how much for the video system vs. a gardner?

area43

I see no problem with this. If the pkg is packed within the UPS standards than it should with stand the impact with no problem. Just another form of package testing.

U

ups driver in LA

video taken out of context! Maybe driver was tossing it to a customer. And I have thrown packages as far into a yard as possible at customer request, and knowing it wasn't breakable. Duh

Big Babooba

video taken out of context! Maybe driver was tossing it to a customer. And I have thrown packages as far into a yard as possible at customer request, and knowing it wasn't breakable. Duh
I had a customer who had a Bull Mastiff named Winton. One day I had a bag from JC Penney for her. Winton was in the yard with her. She asked me to throw the bag to her. I asked her if she was sure and she insisted I throw it to her. Well wouldn't you know it, Winton intercepted the bag and shredded it in front of us!

thebrownbox

This is my friend's video and he lives in Long Island, NY he has video cameras set for the front door. Maybe he will stop by and tell the story.