This week

UPSGUY72

I take the good with the bad and don't let the weather bother me especially since I have no control over it and it's going to change eventually. I have enough crap on my plate to worry about, don't need to add the weather.

govols019

You smell that?
hot.jpg
Summer in the South is awesome...

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
I can recall when helping my daughter and son in law move in to their North Carolina apartment he tried to park his motorcycle and the kick stand sank in to the asphalt.
That happens in Mass all the time in the summer. When I used to ride I carried a small steel plate with me which in July/August would still sink a bit into the pavement and mess it up a bit, but wouldn't tip the bike over.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
That happens in Mass all the time in the summer. When I used to ride I carried a small steel plate with me which in July/August would still sink a bit into the pavement and mess it up a bit, but wouldn't tip the bike over.

I have a kickstand pad stored somewhere on each of my bikes to prevent this.
A 1 x 4 board works well too.

Back when I rode to work, there were 4 or 5 others that rode bikes. We all had our own little piece of metal or wood that we just left in the area where we parked our bikes.