This year is halfway over

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
I'll do $87k if the next 6 is a carbon copy of the last 6.

Of course with peak in the next 6, I should get up around $88-90.

Also, prepare thy anuses. Amazon Prime Day is back for year 2 on 7/12/16.

jaker

trolling
I have no clue , I can't tell you what I made last year or how much I have made this year because honestly I don't care

I have a number that I want to bring home every week and that's all I care about

Gear

Parts on Order
Please tell me you don't do this for the pleasure of unloading a handtruck of dogfood up the porch steps while the Rottweiler bangs repeatedly against the glass storm door. Surely you have financial motivation too?

Im a mech, Im here for the pension. I do side work for extra cash.

oldngray

nowhere special
No Dr. Evil?... you folks are getting soft.
dr-evil-crying1.gif

Orion inc.

I like turtles
5 years with lower start and top out rates.
Dang. I don't know if I'd do this job with a lower top rate. In the west out here, the loads are only getting heavier, and more routes are getting cut. Smh
Don't listen to Dave. He has no idea what he is talking about. He works in a super small center but thinks he knows everything about corporate and the upcoming contract. Even though he despises the union and our contract, he claims to know so much about the national negotiations of our master.

He's been saying this for awhile not realizing that UPS has tried this every contract since the strike in '97 and it never makes it past the negotiations.

And it won't this upcoming one either.

No matter what Mr know it all in the BOG says or how bad he wants it to be true.