Thought of the Day

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
“It takes more courage to reveal insecurities than to hide them, more strength to relate to people than to dominate them, more 'manhood' to abide by thought-out principles rather than blind reflex. Toughness is in the soul and spirit, not in muscles and an immature mind.”

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Johnny: Sorry for the interruption, folks, but I always do the last dance of the season. This year somebody told me not to. So I'm gonna do my kind of dancin' with a great partner, who's not only a terrific dancer, but somebody... who's taught me...
that there are people willing to stand up for other people no matter what it costs them. Somebody who's taught me about the kind of person I wanna be.

[video=youtube;sMK75f9bdxc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMK75f9bdxc&feature=related[/video]

Last edited:

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
funny you chose that scene.....I just watched that movie with my granddaughters and we were all crying at the end.
it is the thought or the words...that there are people willing to stand up for other people no matter what it costs them. Somebody who's taught me about the kind of person I wanna be.

fxdwg

Long Time Member
it is the thought or the words...that there are people willing to stand up for other people no matter what it costs them. Somebody who's taught me about the kind of person I wanna be.

I have sent a sincere message to UPSstate and acutually said " I'm sorry"........

I get your message AJ......"Higher Road"........

Thanks for that:happy-very::happy-very:

bbsam

Staff member
"...and ya wanna triple x thow down
call 1-900-mix-alot and kick them nasty thoughts."

Might I suggest that maracas not be the only things shaken?
If the Lord did provide one with an accomodating backside...:happy-very:

fxdwg

Long Time Member
They may call you names
You know that you're better
Step above it and be pleased at what you've achieved
and what you're capable yet of achieving

Martin L. King

bbsam

Staff member
They may call you names
You know that you're better
Step above it and be pleased at what you've achieved
and what you're capable yet of achieving

Martin L. King

So class, in review, what is it we should do when we are called names like, oh I don't know, maybe "maroon"?:wink2::peaceful: