Thug

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I don't know where you come up with this stuff. My PO told me he made eye contact with you at one point. It's not like he was looking out for just you out of the 3000+ people there. I'm pretty sure he had more important things going on.
Yet he probably looked down and walked away with his tail between his legs because he is far from a leader.

I just read that protest on Mcnally that Wide Load posted. why has that gone.ignored on this site, clearly the president, and Steward of local 251 went after a dues paying member and attempted to get her fired. You want to talk retaliation well that's pretty clear. 251 e board should remove them. I don't care if that member killed someone you don't rat out a member to mtg esp if your an officer..MT wants to be.vp and Z President and this behavior is allowed with no punishment , you have the balls to say SO intimidated..you might want to get your values straight and pay attention to retaliation/ intimidation in your owe local before it gets you all removed..
As far as the convention goes you are all talking like it's the first time this has ever happened, suck it up because Red vests behavior was no different then black .. black was over powered by red so red was louder.
I read all the election protest from the convention not one on SO for intimidation or about the way black vests were treated so unfairly. TDU hides behind social media but won't speak to your face.. Thats a coward to me and certainly not someone I want leading my local.

Last edited:

wide load

I just read that protest on Mcnally that Wide Load posted. why has that gone.ignored on this site, clearly the president, and Steward of local 251 went after a dues paying member and attempted to get her fired. You want to talk retaliation well that's pretty clear. 251 e board should remove them. I don't care if that member killed someone you don't rat out a member to mtg esp if your an officer..MT wants to be.vp and Z President and this behavior is allowed with no punishment , you have the balls to say SO intimidated..you might want to get your values straight and pay attention to retaliation/ intimidation in your owe local before it gets you all removed..
As far as the convention goes you are all talking like it's the first time this has ever happened, suck it up because Red vests behavior was no different then black .. black was over powered by red so red was louder.
I read all the election protest from the convention not one on SO for intimidation or about the way black vests were treated so unfairly. TDU hides behind social media but won't speak to your face.. Thats a coward to me and certainly not someone I want leading my local.
It will continually be ignored by these thugs. Caught red handed yet they complain about a stupid video that shows zero. But then again, isn't that how they got elected? Sticks and stones TDU suck pumps. Gargling on the lies that TDU jizzes over the faces of ignorance. I have a question for porkchop. Was there really a threat? Was someone in actual danger? Or was someone just butt hurt cuz you didn't like what was said?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
It will continually be ignored by these thugs. Caught red handed yet they complain about a stupid video that shows zero. But then again, isn't that how they got elected? Sticks and stones TDU suck pumps. Gargling on the lies that TDU jizzes over the faces of ignorance. I have a question for porkchop. Was there really a threat? Was someone in actual danger? Or was someone just butt hurt cuz you didn't like what was said?
Wasn't that his defense last time?
How did that work out?

I don't know where you come up with this stuff. My PO told me he made eye contact with you at one point. It's not like he was looking out for just you out of the 3000+ people there. I'm pretty sure he had more important things going on.
Your Pk is a sissy. He would not look at me at all when he was with is crew or when I saw hi at Ballys twice. Guys a bitch.

I'm sick of them hiding behind thier lies on social media,you hide a recording in your pocket and you headline it 'SO At IT Again' because you know TDU doesn't stand a chance winning the international election. Its what you do in local 251 you lie to the members to try to make them believe that good strong teamsters,that work hard for the members and do great things Are bad people. Well, obviously your lies are not going to work in the international election and people are onto your lies on the local level too.. MT should be worried about his own local not an international seat. The only reason why MT is running not because he does such a great job but because TDU had no other fool to be stupid enough to try and run. You had 140 plus Black vests and MT only got 40 doesn't that tell you even your own black vests didn't vote for you..safe yourself the embarrassment and our unions money. SO is an incredible person his passion for the Teamsters is an inspiration for all that listen to him, he's a fun person to be around, I believe he's a 3rd generation teamster. Take a moment to look at local 25 website his accomplishments are incredible. You know MT couldn't compare to that so you decide to make up stories and lies. Why don't you take off your diapers and wear your big boy pants and try to win something fair and square instead of lying your way thur.

Last edited:

Gimme Danger

Again, your ignorance of how the International election is apparent. Regional candidates are only voted in their particular region.
Just like SO didn't get the full HH vote total, neither did the TU eastern candidates get the full vote total. They get their vote for the region.
It's really not that complicated but you're not very bright. That's why you've lost two straight elections.

wide load

Again, your ignorance of how the International election is apparent. Regional candidates are only voted in their particular region.
Just like SO didn't get the full HH vote total, neither did the TU eastern candidates get the full vote total. They get their vote for the region.
It's really not that complicated but you're not very bright. That's why you've lost two straight elections.
image.jpeg

There is no ignorance here I understand it very well...Your the kid in the school yard that likes to push around the others til one stands up to you..Well I think the entire Eastern region of delegates stood up to the bully..

Gimme Danger

The only bully is from Boston. I don't know what the deal is with the video or whatever allegations. But the main problems I have with SO are his threats of punishment 3 years ago and his constant support of the old guys that led 251 into the ground. He seems like he does a good job fighting companies, but then he acts like a thug to members. He puts politics ahead of members by supporting the do nothing old guard of 251.

Gimme Danger

I've seen him whenever he's campaigned over the years. I don't have a reason to reach out. Any issues I have get dealt with by my BA and PO.
SO supports the old guys, who never did anything to help.

wide load

I've seen him whenever he's campaigned over the years. I don't have a reason to reach out. Any issues I have get dealt with by my BA and PO.
SO supports the old guys, who never did anything to help.
Oh god. If you knew the real story. Let me guess, your BA and POs filed a grievance then it ended up going away? Yet unbenounced to you, you'll find the discipline in your file. And you have every reason to learn about the eastern region VP. You talk about a political campaign speech that was taken way out of context yet you continually ignore the threats, intimidation, collusion, coresion and retaliation by your current leader scumbags.

MT, secretary treasurer and principle officer, who is seeking international election on the Teamsters United Slate never even reached out to the female member in need. She was ignored by the e board and even ridiculed by them during a hearing when charges were brought forth. Running on claims of putting an end to corruption and retaliation, Local 251 is currently at the pinnacle of corruption.
McNally, 2016 ESD 237 | Office of the Election Supervisor for the IBT
I love how you guys live in the past. It's blatantly obvious that your attitude of the past will kill our future. Let's hope that changes.

UniteandWin

Sigh!!!! Can't wait for our employers to get thier hands on the civil, unified,force of that is the IBT convention. They are quaking in thier 1000.00 shoes

Sent using BrownCafe App

UniteandWin

I don't care if it is SO, SP, members want results from Teamster leaders. We represent the hard the hard working middle class, and we are supposed to be fighting their oppressors not each other. The convention looked a Wwe convention. Pride and professional activity goes a long way, but that doesn't sell

Sent using BrownCafe App