Thug

I'm not sure who you think you're talking to, but there aren't any package car drivers with restraining orders against them. Nor is there a restraining order against the BA. He's back in the building, the company lied about their allegations. But you took the company's side, no surprise, just like your buddy SO.

And if you said any of these things to the BAs face at the Convention, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have like the result, fake tough guy.

@wide load you're just upset you got 485 votes, the lowest in the delegate election, and you have absolutely no chance of winning a local election.
Your old guard thug crew want us to forget how you treated us for years, you like to play the victim when you're up management's a**, who helps you every chance they get.
Too bad we see through the bs.
See this post here? This is the difference between a guy who can't go to the convention and a guy that can. Have fun mr. Anonymous.

Gimme Danger

Ups is so scared of Sean it's not even funny. I know people that are members in his local. Sean hits ups and ups butt puckers up.

That's what we all want, for top union officers to strike fear in the hearts and minds of management.
Whether that's true, I have a difficult time believing it.

I'll take my friend in my local this fall, if you wanted to make a friendly wager.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I was disgusted to see how that 'brother' publicly sided with the employer. And then didn't show up to any rallies supporting our fellow members.
A management shill, just like you.

And the charges were withdrawn when the 'brother' apologized that he shouldn't have made his comments to the press.

There are always terminations every now and again, always are. I just didn't recall anything abnormal.
Have more rallies before 8:30am or after 7:30pm and you'll have more involvement. The only people that can go to a 4:00pm rally are all the do nothing administration.

While your busy on here being Mr big shot on social media, I'll bet your original BA at UPS won't be there Tuesday July 5th.That would be MM now if I'm wrong and he is there able to do his job effectively at UPS on grounds of UPS I'll never post on Brown again and issue you a formal apology. If he doesn't show up there Tuesday ready and Able to work then you admit that he's not coming back but collecting 100k to do nothing and a complete loser. Would you like to take that bet? Gimme Danger???

Gimme Danger

Have more rallies before 8:30am or after 7:30pm and you'll have more involvement. The only people that can go to a 4:00pm rally are all the do nothing administration.

The member in question could've joined his coworkers at 530pm (shift is 7am-330pm). Many stayed until 1230am along with local leadership.

While your busy on here being Mr big shot on social media, I'll bet your original BA at UPS won't be there Tuesday July 5th.That would be MM now if I'm wrong and he is there able to do his job effectively at UPS on grounds of UPS I'll never post on Brown again and issue you a formal apology. If he doesn't show up there Tuesday ready and Able to work then you admit that he's not coming back but collecting 100k to do nothing and a complete loser. Would you like to take that bet? Gimme Danger???
I'll take it, will @wide load and @Lead Belly take it as well?

Btw, there are 2 BAs in our building, but the one we're referring to is MM.

Brown Spider

I saw no thugs. If you take it to the hands you get kicked out. All that stuff stopped with Jackie Presser. The only people I saw get kicked out were teamsters united guests in The back row.

"All that stuff" did not stop with Jackie Presser. It continued to the 1991 Orlando convention when Carey delegates were followed to their hotels and threatened. It continued to the 1996 Philadelphia convention when JH told his supporters not to bring their wives and kids to the guest section because it was going to get ugly. And it apparently continues to 2016 when H delegates think that it only crosses the line if "you take it to the hands". And you see nothing wrong with SO threatening to punish candidates who challenge his chosen followers? WTF is wrong with you people? SO is a :censored2: goon, as were the 3 previous officers of Local 25 and the previous officers of Local 251! And any H delegate who takes pride in shouting "TDU sucks" is a goon who just doesn't understand the democratic process that was imposed on our Union by the government. When will you people get it? We're no about throwing rocks and bottles! We're about sharpening our skills in order to negotiate the best contracts for our members, putting forth the strongest arguments at an arbitration hearing and providing the best representation in the workplace. You can put on your vests and scream all you want! That doesn't make you part of the solution...it makes you a major part of the problem!

Spongebob1

"All that stuff" did not stop with Jackie Presser. It continued to the 1991 Orlando convention when Carey delegates were followed to their hotels and threatened. It continued to the 1996 Philadelphia convention when JH told his supporters not to bring their wives and kids to the guest section because it was going to get ugly. And it apparently continues to 2016 when H delegates think that it only crosses the line if "you take it to the hands". And you see nothing wrong with SO threatening to punish candidates who challenge his chosen followers? WTF is wrong with you people? SO is a :censored2: goon, as were the 3 previous officers of Local 25 and the previous officers of Local 251! And any H delegate who takes pride in shouting "TDU sucks" is a goon who just doesn't understand the democratic process that was imposed on our Union by the government. When will you people get it? We're no about throwing rocks and bottles! We're about sharpening our skills in order to negotiate the best contracts for our members, putting forth the strongest arguments at an arbitration hearing and providing the best representation in the workplace. You can put on your vests and scream all you want! That doesn't make you part of the solution...it makes you a major part of the problem!

Excellent post!

5habits100

But yet you don't care about people saying H & H suck? Where was your rant then?

I respectfully disagree

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Is there a difference in your mind with shouting "TDU SUCKS" and writing articles about our international on social media that distort the truth?