Thursday 50th Celebration

SmithBarney

Correct me if I’m wrong, but wasn’t this unified merger sorta supposed to happen until the response to the “pandemic” delayed it?
Yes and no, they tried "final mile" 4z to ground, it failed mostly. they tried 'response' it blew so much money, even thought we made tons, our station has probably spend 400,000 on rentals in the past 2 years, we still have 15-20 rentals that sit unused. we tried e-star, kinda worked but full of faults. |
Now all these things were testing waters for what is happening now.
Final mile, how much can ground handle basically = how many routes will we need to sell at ground to handle express.
Response, how well can we separate out product to get it to express or ground
estar if it works, it works well... but when it's bad it's bad, eventually it'll iron out.

Serf

Yes and no, they tried "final mile" 4z to ground, it failed mostly. they tried 'response' it blew so much money, even thought we made tons, our station has probably spend 400,000 on rentals in the past 2 years, we still have 15-20 rentals that sit unused. we tried e-star, kinda worked but full of faults. |
Now all these things were testing waters for what is happening now.
Final mile, how much can ground handle basically = how many routes will we need to sell at ground to handle express.
Response, how well can we separate out product to get it to express or ground
estar if it works, it works well... but when it's bad it's bad, eventually it'll iron out.
I get that the plan has to work this time because it has no choice. But I’m skeptical as to how much ground car handle.