Tiger

Channahon

I know it's not PC, but I gotta ask. Are his girlfriends black or white?

And his wife is so beautiful. She always looks so happy when she watches him golf.

Her friend that introduced him to her was on the news today apologizing for the introduction. Can't find a link right now, but he said something like, "I thought Tiger was a better man".

The women that have come forward are white. Hostesses at VIP clubs in NY and Vegas, and a waitress/reality star in LA

In the most critical comment from a player, Jesper Parnevik said he owed an apology to Woods' wife, Elin, a former Swedish model who once worked as a nanny for the Parnevik family.

"We probably thought he was a better guy than he is," Parnevik told the Golf Channel from West Palm Beach, Florida.

over9five

Staff member
I think it is so sad that it appears he has several affairs going on, not just one. I feel very bad for his wife, who is always supporting him at his events.

I think cheating is unforgivable, it is the worst form of treason. If someone cheats on you, it's time to move on. Or if you're going to cheat on someone, break up first.

fethrs

Tiger
tiger.jpg

Well.
Bruce married a "model / tv star" and ended up cheating / dumping that babe for the less than babedom chick in his band.

Looks are not everything.:knockedout:

Politically correct answer:
Gosh you are so right,A.J.!

Truth:
Fear of reprisal form the women of B.C. prevents me from telling it.

rod

Retired 22 years
He must be shooting for Ron Jeremys record or who was it (baskeball player) that claimed to have slept with 10.000 women:bloodshot:

moreluck

golden ticket member
Pretty bad for Tiger when he has to bribe the wife to stay. What a social outcast he is. Too much golf, too early on and no social skills. A blow up doll could've served him just as well and also floated him in the swimming pool too!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
He was really lousy on Celebrity Apprentice. All he did was drink all the time.....hope he's received help for that.