Tiger

rod

Retired 22 years
When I went to a pre marriage seminar through the church we both were asked if cheating would be forgiven and my wife said no way.

After being married for 39 years I actually think mine would forgive me----------------but thats one thing she won't have to worry about. I know when I've got a good thing going.

unionman

After being married for 39 years I actually think mine would forgive me----------------but thats one thing she won't have to worry about. I know when I've got a good thing going.

39 years is a rare thing. Glad you have what makes life worth living.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
When I went to a pre marriage seminar through the church we both were asked if cheating would be forgiven and my wife said no way.

I wish I had gone to this seminar before my first marriage. As for Tiger, Ye who is without sin...... and, judge not, lest ye be judged. I'm just sayin! I've driven limo's for many celebrities who have come to town for various functions, and Tiger Woods has nothing on these guys/gals. I don't know what it is but it's going on all over the place.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Originally Posted by rod

Would she forgive you 19 times ??????????????

moreluck

golden ticket member
One thing is for sure, he can play golf like no other.

That's a big deal when you come before the Big Man when life is over.....

What did you do all your life? golfed
What did you do for your fellow man? Let them watch me golf.
What did you do for your mate? Let her hit me with a golf club.
Who were your friends? Charles & Michael and they golfed.
What did you do for fun? Gambling, sex out side of my marriage and golf.
What did you do on Sunday mornings? Golf
What car did you drive? A VW Golf
Where did you vacation? The "Golf" of Mexico
What kind of gas did you use in your car? Gulf

Oh well !! :dissapointed:

User Name

Only 230 Today?? lol
That's a big deal when you come before the Big Man when life is over.....

What did you do all your life? golfed
What did you do for your fellow man? Let them watch me golf.
What did you do for your mate? Let her hit me with a golf club.
Who were your friends? Charles & Michael and they golfed.
What did you do for fun? Gambling, sex out side of my marriage and golf.
What did you do on Sunday mornings? Golf
What car did you drive? A VW Golf
Where did you vacation? The "Golf" of Mexico
What kind of gas did you use in your car? Gulf

Oh well !! :dissapointed:

http://web.tigerwoodsfoundation.org/index

It is funny how some people just see what they want to see.

Charity and youth projects
Woods has established several charitable and youth projects.

The Tiger Woods Foundation: The Tiger Woods Foundation was established in 1996 by Woods and his father Earl. It focuses on projects for children. Initially these comprised golf clinics (aimed especially at disadvantaged children), and a grant program. Further activities added since then include university scholarships, an association with Target House at St. Jude Hospital in Memphis, Tennessee; the Start Something character development program, which reached one million participants by 2003; and the Tiger Woods Learning Center.[143] The Tiger Woods Foundation recently has teamed up with the PGA Tour to create a new PGA tour event that will take place in the nation's capital (Washington, D.C.) beginning in July, 2007.[144]
In The City Golf Clinics and Festivals: Since 1997, the Tiger Woods Foundation has conducted junior golf clinics across the country.[143] The Foundation began the “In the City” golf clinic program in 2003. The first three clinics were held in Indio, California, Wilkinsburg, Pennsylvania, and San Juan, Puerto Rico, and were targeted to all youth, ages 7–17, and their families. Each three-day event features golf lessons on Thursday and Friday of clinic week and a free community festival on Saturday. Host cities invite 15 junior golfers to participate in the annual Tiger Woods Foundation Youth Clinic. This three-day junior golf event includes tickets to Disney Resorts, a junior golf clinic, and an exhibition by Tiger Woods.[145]
Tiger Woods Learning Center: This is a 35,000-square-foot (3,300 m2) educational facility in Anaheim, California which opened in February 2006. It is expected to be used by several thousand students each year in grades 4 to 12. The center features seven classrooms, extensive multi-media facilities and an outdoor golf teaching area.[146][147]
Tiger Jam: An annual fundraising concert which has raised over $10 million for the Tiger Woods Foundation. Past performers at Tiger Jam include Sting, Bon Jovi and Stevie Wonder.[148]
Chevron World Challenge: An annual off-season charity golf tournament. The event carries generous prize money, and in 2007 Woods donated his $1.35 million first-place check to his Learning Center.[149]
Tiger Woods Foundation National Junior Golf Team: An eighteen member team which competes in the annual Junior World Golf Championships.[150]
Woods has also participated in charity work for his current caddy, Steve Williams. On April 24, 2006 Woods won an auto racing event that benefited the Steve Williams Foundation to raise funds to provide sporting careers for disadvantaged youth.[151]

Looks like he did alot of things besides just plays golf. So I think when he goes and sees the "BIG MAN" he might have a little chance.

moreluck

golden ticket member
His foundation is probably in name only.....other people run it and they probably do good work....he just supplies the name and $$$$. The Boys & Girls Clubs are a wonderful organization, but it's not Tiger Woods watching my grandkids after school......it's everyday folks.

Tiger is slimed just like the people at the kids choice awards. You can't wash that stuff off. True colors!!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
blogheader_dbg.jpg

Devil Ball Golf
Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:35 pm EDT
Earl Woods' words weren't originally directed at Tiger

By Jay Busbee

Follow Yahoo! Sports' Devil Ball Golf on Facebook and Twitter.
By now, you've seen the instantly famous Tiger Woods ad featuring the voice of Earl Woods seeming to chastise his son for his "transgressions." Earl Woods, who died in 2006, is heard saying, "I want to find out what your thinking was. I want to find out what your feelings are. Did you learn anything?"
The ad has, naturally, set off waves of controversy, with many approving of the ad's message, and many others saying it's an eerie, exploitative use of Earl Woods' words and memory. It's gotten people talking, which is exactly what an ad's supposed to do. But were the ad's creators, Nike and the ad agency Wieden + Kennedy, playing a bit fast and loose with the facts on this one?
As it turns out, possibly. ABC is reporting that the words from Earl Woods came from a 2004 documentary, and they weren't aimed at Tiger at all, but at Kutilda Woods, Earl's wife and Tiger's mother:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

More, what is your obsession with this Tiger issue? Yes, he screwed up--big time. Yes, his wife should take the kids (and a sizable portion of his wallet) and get on with her life. But, he is back doing what he loves and, as was stated above, is the best in the world at what he does. He has acknowledged the error of his ways and is working hard at reviving both his personal and professional lives. He is trying to be more friendly and interactive with the fans.

The Nike commercial? Yes, it was stupid and may very well backfire on both.

I will tell you that I watched the replay of the Masters last night specifically to watch Tiger. He hasn't lost a step; in fact, he has a renewed sense of purpose and will be a force to deal with on the golf course. The gallery was, for the most part, polite and supportive. I can't say as much for the idiots who flew the banners over the course.

More, give him a chance to redeem himself. Dave.

klein

Für Meno :)
More, what is your obsession with this Tiger issue? Yes, he screwed up--big time. Yes, his wife should take the kids (and a sizable portion of his wallet) and get on with her life. But, he is back doing what he loves and, as was stated above, is the best in the world at what he does. He has acknowledged the error of his ways and is working hard at reviving both his personal and professional lives. He is trying to be more friendly and interactive with the fans.

The Nike commercial? Yes, it was stupid and may very well backfire on both.

I will tell you that I watched the replay of the Masters last night specifically to watch Tiger. He hasn't lost a step; in fact, he has a renewed sense of purpose and will be a force to deal with on the golf course. The gallery was, for the most part, polite and supportive. I can't say as much for the idiots who flew the banners over the course.

More, give him a chance to redeem himself. Dave.

I would assume about 50% , maybe more... of marriages have a cheating partner at one time or the other.
Isn't that almost normal these days ?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I would hope that 50% is high. 50% of all marriages end in divorce. Infidelity is often cited but money is more often cited as the reason for the divorce. My marriage ended for neither of those two reasons.

klein

Für Meno :)
I would hope that 50% is high. 50% of all marriages end in divorce. Infidelity is often cited but money is more often cited as the reason for the divorce. My marriage ended for neither of those two reasons.

I been with married women before... for the night. I think a lot of men have, if they were honest.