Time card shaving/hostile work place

Lucky747

Well there's a lot to explain I was a seasonal helper and they say I was late to work 42 times.My driver said he'd go tell the gm I was never late once.I filed a grievance against a supervisor who was making up lies telling people I was doing drugs at work,hiding in the bathroom and I was a liar.All he'll has broken loose I filed another grievance on him for doing my job and sending me home and the crazy hit the fan.Im trying to be run into the ground at work now,supervisors trying to intimidate me,people refusing to work with me cuz they will have their work load increased,I was hit in the face with an ice cube and forced into signing if I'm late one time I'm fired,they are claiming I was late 50 plus times which is a complete lie.Everyone keeps telling me I'm going to be fired...I dread going to work now and a supervisor cornered me telling me your not in the union nor are you gonna be and he personally witnessed me late 25 times alone in one month...COMPLETE LIES...HELP WHAT DO I DO

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Well there's a lot to explain I was a seasonal helper and they say I was late to work 42 times.My driver said he'd go tell the gm I was never late once.I filed a grievance against a supervisor who was making up lies telling people I was doing drugs at work,hiding in the bathroom and I was a liar.All he'll has broken loose I filed another grievance on him for doing my job and sending me home and the crazy hit the fan.Im trying to be run into the ground at work now,supervisors trying to intimidate me,people refusing to work with me cuz they will have their work load increased,I was hit in the face with an ice cube and forced into signing if I'm late one time I'm fired,they are claiming I was late 50 plus times which is a complete lie.Everyone keeps telling me I'm going to be fired...I dread going to work now and a supervisor cornered me telling me your not in the union nor are you gonna be and he personally witnessed me late 25 times alone in one month...COMPLETE LIES...HELP WHAT DO I DO

Start drinking heavily

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Why can’t you get to work on time?

How much are they paying you to put up with all of this?