Time card shaving/hostile work place

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Well there's a lot to explain I was a seasonal helper and they say I was late to work 42 times.My driver said he'd go tell the gm I was never late once.I filed a grievance against a supervisor who was making up lies telling people I was doing drugs at work,hiding in the bathroom and I was a liar.All he'll has broken loose I filed another grievance on him for doing my job and sending me home and the crazy hit the fan.Im trying to be run into the ground at work now,supervisors trying to intimidate me,people refusing to work with me cuz they will have their work load increased,I was hit in the face with an ice cube and forced into signing if I'm late one time I'm fired,they are claiming I was late 50 plus times which is a complete lie.Everyone keeps telling me I'm going to be fired...I dread going to work now and a supervisor cornered me telling me your not in the union nor are you gonna be and he personally witnessed me late 25 times alone in one month...COMPLETE LIES...HELP WHAT DO I DO
What drugs were you doing? Your drug use and perpetual tardiness will catch up to you sooner or later.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Lol, helper paychecks are still in the center office desk. Slackers can't get to work on time, can't bother to pick up last paycheck.

Thebrownblob

Lol, helper paychecks are still in the center office desk. Slackers can't get to work on time, can't bother to pick up last paycheck.
Maybe they’ll get them in November of this year? Of course they’re only good for six months but hey at least they tried lol.

RageJet

Hello good people, here is my situation...

I have been on light duty for 3 weeks,
I haven't missed a day of work.
I have been primarily sent home

Tuesday I received an email from insurance company asking me why I didn't work 4 days in the prior week.

I punched in, wasn't routed(it's slow) and sent home after management assured nobody called in, I worked(not really work but stayed for pcm did diad training 1 day scheduled with doctor another) around 1hr per day.

So I'm thinking they are deleting my punches. Not sure how to approach it kind ticks me off but I get it I'm not actually working. In a way it does me a favor because get paid by the insurance company for the entire day.

I messaged my shop steward he must have the day off he hasn't responded.

I'm thinking I'm being the good little trooper showing up everyday. Just wanted to get some thoughts

Thebrownblob

Tuesday I received an email from insurance company asking me why I didn't work 4 days in the prior week.

I punched in, wasn't routed(it's slow) and sent home after management assured nobody called in, I worked(not really work but stayed for pcm did diad training 1 day scheduled with doctor another) around 1hr per day.

So I'm thinking they are deleting my punches. Not sure how to approach it kind ticks me off but I get it I'm not actually working. In a way it does me a favor because get paid by the insurance company for the entire day.

I'm thinking I'm being the good little trooper showing up everyday. Just wanted to get some thoughts
If you’re on TAW there should’ve been an agreement for your work. If you come in demand to work, if they choose not to work you per the agreement, they need to put you on a lost time injury and pay your work comp..

Nah

File a grievance for the lost punches and call the ethics hotline.