Time card veiwer ?

JesusAntiChrist

Anyone have any ideas or solutions to why when I go to timecard veiwer all I get is
"
Warning
No content found for: ‭upsers content/job tools/tools/administrative/time and expenses/timecardviewer"

Just looking for an easy way to see punch times.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Anyone have any ideas or solutions to why when I go to timecard veiwer all I get is
"
Warning
No content found for: ‭upsers content/job tools/tools/administrative/time and expenses/timecardviewer"

Just looking for an easy way to see punch times.

Had you been able to see it in the past?
Here our hub employees cant see their's

Is it just me or is anyone else having problems with Time Card Viewer? I click on the link at upsers.com and all I get is "No time card data found." It was working fine as of Friday night. I went to check my time after work on Saturday afternoon and noticed the error. I'm wondering if it has something to do with the planned maintenance affecting the Paycheck Viewer.

Brisket

Is it just me or is anyone else having problems with Time Card Viewer? I click on the link at upsers.com and all I get is "No time card data found." It was working fine as of Friday night. I went to check my time after work on Saturday afternoon and noticed the error. I'm wondering if it has something to do with the planned maintenance affecting the Paycheck Viewer.

Try again, if you see ‘No time card data found’ just under that should be a box that says

‘<Previous week’

Click that if it’s there.

Clicked on "< Previous Week" and got "No time card data found. Previous week time card data will not be available after Thursday evening of the following week."