Time card viewer messed up on upsers

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Last week for 9.5 and I’m guessing we had a ton of violations across the country. Damn good time for there to be timecard viewer errors. I can’t get to mine.

Heavy Package

Everyone just needs to calm down. I called 1-800-PICK-UPS and made them aware of the timecard issue on the website. A supervisor said they are aware of the problem and only want to have this resolved as soon as possible. I thanked them for their help and he said "No, thank you for all of your hard work at UPS." It was a perfect call.

PizzaToUps

Update: looks like the software developers were doing maintenance last night which is why it wasn’t working correctly. It seems to be fixed now. Thanks all

MattM

Wow. Talk about complicated. I don't need to see the pay part of it. I just want to see total hours.

The old way was perfect for that.

Why can't we have both?

iowa boy

Haven't been able to see my hours worked or time off for almost 2 months now. Just logged in and checked again, still cant see either one.

Johney

Um.. you sure about that? Where are you that 9.5 ends Oct 15 when in the master 9.5 ends Nov 15.
Our peak goes from Oct. 15 to Jan. 15 Southeast. Although I could be wrong I have been out of package for a while. I just know I had a helper from Oct. 15 til Jan. 15 every year while in package.

542thruNthru

Our peak goes from Oct. 15 to Jan. 15 Southeast. Although I could be wrong I have been out of package for a while. I just know I had a helper from Oct. 15 til Jan. 15 every year while in package.

We have the same thing for peak helpers. Though I'm pretty sure 9.5 is Nov 15th - Jan 15th everywhere now. It doesn't really matter for you since you're out of package though.

WTFm8

O/T is after 8hrs per day, not after 40 per week.

Yes and no. 8hrs/day and 40hrs/wk.

This is where workday and work week language falls in to play and language on ‘double dipping’ OT so you don’t get OT for every hour worked after end of day 3 when working 14s.