Time card viewer messed up on upsers

PizzaToUps

Who the hell is in charge of messing up the time card viewer on upsers? If it’s not broken, why try to fix it? The old system worked well and now I can’t see if my supervisor tried to screw me over on my hours for the day with the new layout. It won’t let me look at the different weeks on mobile. Anyone else having the same issue ?

Staydryitsraining

Hit settings for chrome on your phone and change to desktop. It works then. Instead of just adding when you clocked in and out they added a bunch of other useless things to seemingly make it harder to read than neccessary.

just chillin'

Rest in peace wooba
dont know if its completely updated and fixed or not, but it shows a wrong calculation for me. i worked yesterday(saturday) as a 6th punch so all hours should be at OT rate. i was a few clicks late on one day and left a few clicks early on another day and it shows straight time for my 6th punch to make up those clicks. 91 clicks total it shows at straight rate to make up for the clicks i missed then the rest at OT rate. in our local OT is after 8 and all day on a 6th punch. NOT after 40 straight

bumped

dont know if its completely updated and fixed or not, but it shows a wrong calculation for me. i worked yesterday(saturday) as a 6th punch so all hours should be at OT rate. i was a few clicks late on one day and left a few clicks early on another day and it shows straight time for my 6th punch to make up those clicks. 91 clicks total it shows at straight rate to make up for the clicks i missed then the rest at OT rate. in our local OT is after 8 and all day on a 6th punch. NOT after 40 straight

Are you a M-friend or T-Sat?

If T-Sat, your 6th punch would have been Monday.

just chillin'

Rest in peace wooba
im a veteran fulltime monday through friday inside clerk and saturday is always a 6th punch. OT is always anything after 8 regardless of what you did other days and every second of a sixth day has always been OT

just chillin'

Rest in peace wooba
inside guy and we punch on a computer rather than a diad. speaking of which, i thought i heard or center manager saying something yesterday to the effect of drivers punching in on upsers coming soon