Time clock?

Ladylucky13

I'm just curious how other centers keep time for their employees? I'm at a smaller center, so it's entered manually by supervisor. But other supervisor can modify it. Just seems wide open for misuse in everyway.

trickpony1

Pay very close attention to the time you actually worked and what appears on your paycheck.
Supes have an annoying habit of making "human errors" when recording your time and then dragging their feet when asked to correct it.

You didn't mention how long you have worked here and are you a union member?

rod

Retired 22 years
If you are old school get yourself one of those pocket calendars like the banks and insurance hand out and keep track of your hours in it. If you are younger than me keep track on your smart phone.

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
I'm just curious how other centers keep time for their employees? I'm at a smaller center, so it's entered manually by supervisor. But other supervisor can modify it. Just seems wide open for misuse in everyway.
It happens all the time in the employers favor of coarse.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
If you are old school get yourself one of those pocket calendars like the banks and insurance hand out and keep track of your hours in it. If you are younger than me keep track on your smart phone.
I was doing the pocket notebook for a while.

Now...

I screenshot each day before I leave the parking lot.

I don't trust them