Time first paycheck is Direct Deposited?

Lambo1995

Hello my name is Ian. I was hired two weeks ago and I'm supposed to get direct deposit. What time does it usually go into the bank? Its Santander Bank by the way.

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
Hello my name is Ian. I was hired two weeks ago and I'm supposed to get direct deposit. What time does it usually go into the bank? Its Santander Bank by the way.

Dude, you are giving out way too much personal information.
Change that screen name right away.

My check stub is always available to view on upsers.com on Thursday. It should show up on your bank site when they refresh their information on Friday morning.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular

My check stub is always available to view on upsers.com on Thursday. It should show up on your bank site when they refresh their information on Friday morning.
My paystub is available after midnight on Wednesday morning and my DD is deposited into my account by 8am on Wednesdays.

Paper checks we get on Thursdays.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.

He changed it but because you quoted it it still has his full name.........

My direct deposit didn't start kicking in after a few paper checks as well.

I also check my stub every Thursday on UPSers.com and my direct deposit transfers every Friday morning at 12:00 AM.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Goodness knows that making a quick phone call to verify would be too much to ask.
He didn't know and was looking for his paycheck in the middle of the night. There was probably nobody to call, and this was the easiest place.

I know when I was a new hire, I needed that check asap every Friday.