Time for BLM style justice?

floridays

Is it time make an example, is it time to exact the treatment whites are wrongly accused of each day? Is it time to storm the jail, extract a prisoner and execute swift justice by hanging?

Only a question

If the left is determined to teach CRT, undo years of racial progress and pit black against white, is it not fitting to add some truth to their narrative. No need to dig up ghosts of the past, according to them no progress has been made.

Only a question, give the entire package some thought.

Read the damn article or don't respond.

tadpole

I read the article. Looks like a bad guy did some real bad things and will soon be sentenced accordingly. It doesn't appear that the police acted brutally or unfairly in this case.

I didn't understand what you meant by your post. Is it time to make an example, storm the jail and hang the man? Of course that's not a real question, as that's obviously a terrible and evil idea. Let him have a fair trial and let the judicial system sort this out.

What does this have to do with CRT?
It sucks that people have been victims of racist behavior and systems. Things now are much better than they were then. It's not fair to blame people today for injustices of the distant past. If there are injustices today, I want to know about them so we can fix them.

I disagree with any teaching or training that says we should treat others differently based on the color of their skin. "Love one another" is the way past this.

oldngray

nowhere special
1-BLMmatters.jpg

The big package

Once again BLM in Utah spews off nonsense about the American flag without actually opening up a textbook and learning about American history !!! Uneducated buffoons !!!

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I read the article. Looks like a bad guy did some real bad things and will soon be sentenced accordingly. It doesn't appear that the police acted brutally or unfairly in this case.

I didn't understand what you meant by your post. Is it time to make an example, storm the jail and hang the man? Of course that's not a real question, as that's obviously a terrible and evil idea. Let him have a fair trial and let the judicial system sort this out.

What does this have to do with CRT?
It sucks that people have been victims of racist behavior and systems. Things now are much better than they were then. It's not fair to blame people today for injustices of the distant past. If there are injustices today, I want to know about them so we can fix them.

I disagree with any teaching or training that says we should treat others differently based on the color of their skin. "Love one another" is the way past this.
Retaliatory Justice, claimed by BLM as justified, can be turned on those who utilize the tactic.

Just as a handgun can be taken away from the homeowner and used against them, so can Retaliatory Justice. Beware the instrument you are abusing.

tadpole

Retaliatory Justice, claimed by BLM as justified, can be turned on those who utilize the tactic.

Just as a handgun can be taken away from the homeowner and used against them, so can Retaliatory Justice. Beware the instrument you are abusing.
I don't get it.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I don't get it.
Burn/Loot/Murder is retaliating for real (and perceived) injustices over the last 250 years. This will not continue without repercussions. Their tactics will be used against them. The end result will not be considered a win by either side. Mark my words.

tadpole

So you're saying that BLM and CRT could be making people more racist, or making racism worse. I see your point. But I am against using violence/destruction and I hope you're wrong.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So you're saying that BLM and CRT could be making people more racist, or making racism worse. I see your point. But I am against using violence/destruction and I hope you're wrong.
The founders of BLM were trained by violent marxists and that's who they surround themselves with. They don't need to come out and say they support violence, their actions say they do.

floridays

He said nothing of the sort.

This assumption is rich, "making people more racist" your starting point is they are.