Tip for Waterproofing

Oldfart

Yet you have no qualms about making disparaging comments about others personal lives. Strange, huh?
Where in my statement did I say anything disparaging? You brought up homosexuality and I stated that was between you and whoever. I don't agree with that lifestyle but that is your business. You most likely don't agree with a heterosexual lifestyle so I will keep that between me and my wife.

It will be fine

Where in my statement did I say anything disparaging? You brought up homosexuality and I stated that was between you and whoever. I don't agree with that lifestyle but that is your business. You most likely don't agree with a heterosexual lifestyle so I will keep that between me and my wife.
It's been deleted. Good try though.

Oldfart

That was the post that had a few vile sentences removed by the mods. You probably post so much hate around the internet you've forgotten. I don't recall what it was, only that it was offensive and uncalled for.
That was the post word for word. Not a word was removed or edited.

dezguy

Lol act coy all you want. You, I and everyone who frequents this section know you have no issue with making disparaging remarks about other users personal lives.

Would you like to deny you've never said that another users wife couldn't possibly be happy with said user?

Oldfart

Lol act coy all you want. You, I and everyone who frequents this section know you have no issue with making disparaging remarks about other users personal lives.

Would you like to deny you've never said that another users wife couldn't possibly be happy with said user?
Yep. No way any woman could be happy with a man that cries, whines and complains about his job and everything associated with it. She has to get tired of it.

dezguy

Yep. No way any woman could be happy with a man that cries, whines and complains about his job and everything associated with it. She has to get tired of it.
Seems to me that you are firmly speaking out of your rear. Unless you know for a fact someone's spouse is indeed unhappy, all you are doing is disparaging that person. It is disrespectful to the user as well as to their spouse.

As I have said before though; just shows what type of person you are.

It will be fine

That was the post word for word. Not a word was removed or edited.
Sorry it was in a different thread where you were spewing homophobic hate. The *** is the deleted portion.

"Yep. The fact that some of us have 2 pensions and will soon retire comfortably just eats you up. ***"

Oldfart

Seems to me that you are firmly speaking out of your rear. Unless you know for a fact someone's spouse is indeed unhappy, all you are doing is disparaging that person. It is disrespectful to the user as well as to their spouse.

As I have said before though; just shows what type of person you are.
What reasonable person wants to live with person who whines and cries all the time about their job. I know we have miserable whiners at my station and the room empties when they enter. If they whine at work, the whining continues at home.

Oldfart

Sorry it was in a different thread where you were spewing homophobic hate. The *** is the deleted portion.

"Yep. The fact that some of us have 2 pensions and will soon retire comfortably just eats you up. ***"
I just said if you or one of the others are homosexuals, that is your business. I don't agree with it but you might not agree with my heterasexual lifestyle. I enjoy women and you might enjoy men. To each his own.

dezguy

What reasonable person wants to live with person who whines and cries all the time about their job. I know we have miserable whiners at my station and the room empties when they enter. If they whine at work, the whining continues at home.
And.... How does that make it any less disrespectful to make assumptions about ones personal life?

Oldfart

And.... How does that make it any less disrespectful to make assumptions about ones personal life?
Just making an observation. Pretty easy to figure out that miserable people are no fun to be around. When you hate your job, it affects your home life.

It will be fine

I just said if you or one of the others are homosexuals, that is your business. I don't agree with it but you might not agree with my heterasexual lifestyle. I enjoy women and you might enjoy men. To each his own.
That's not what you said. If it was it wouldn't have been removed. Stop lying.

dezguy

Just making an observation. Pretty easy to figure out that miserable people are no fun to be around. When you hate your job, it affects your home life.
Again, assumptions. It's amazing you claim to know for a fact what people are like.

I have friends who are miserable as :censored2:, at work yet, visit them on the weekend and they're happy as can be.

Oldfart

That's not what you said. If it was it wouldn't have been removed. Stop lying.
Gee, kinda getting personal with the attacks aren't you. Especially when you don't know what you are talking about. My post are there to see. Nothing removed. I repeat my opinion. I like women, you might like men. That is your right. I don't agree with your choice of partners but you probably don't agree with mine.