Tips and tricks for body preservation

Tex Mex

I am 24 years old, been driving for a little over 2 years, and unfortunately have been out 3 weeks on comp due to a lower lumbar sprain attempting to be superman 2.0 for 2016 peak (350 stops a day) today's my first day back and I no longer desire to be my managers golden child but instead I wish to make it to retirement...in one piece... with as little metal in my body as possible. Obv safe work methods help with that a lot but does anybody else have any tips or tricks you could give me? Preciate the helps boys

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
And stay hydrated. It helps keep your muscles lubricated and flushes out the junk food a lot of drivers eat on the run.

Chilly Willie

I am 24 years old, been driving for a little over 2 years, and unfortunately have been out 3 weeks on comp due to a lower lumbar sprain attempting to be superman 2.0 for 2016 peak (350 stops a day) today's my first day back and I no longer desire to be my managers golden child but instead I wish to make it to retirement...in one piece... with as little metal in my body as possible. Obv safe work methods help with that a lot but does anybody else have any tips or tricks you could give me? Preciate the helps boys
Follow the methods. really this pisses off management, but its the only way to make it to retirement.
use Three points of contact when entering and exiting the vehicle, Fold in your mirror at every stop, face the bulkhead door to open and close it, walk on the paved surfaces, and at a pace that will help you work the mandatory 12 - 14 hour days that new Hires are required to work. Be consistent and give up hope.