Tips for preloader at the end of belt...

Utility81

The belt just stops. My trucks are okay. The sup was complaining because there was a bunch of stuff on the rollers at the end of the belt that seemed to be mostly stuff from upbelt or for the guy across from me. Turns out that some of my stuff was buried in the pile but I didn't have time to dig through the whole thing plus I'd filled the cart on my side and someone had just taken it. That's when the sup showed up and started complaining. I told her I didn't have a cart on my side and they said that I should have coordinated with the guy across from me to put the stuff on his cart. I got annoyed. "I've worked here for a year. How am I going to start bossing around a dude whose been here for over a decade?"
Sounds like you’re doing everything you can and more than most would. There will come a time when you have to let it pile up and you’ll be waist high in it. Happened to me at one point and the sup who used to be my good friend as an hourly threatened me with everything. Nothing ever came of it. Slow DOWN.
The faster you go the more you have to do everyday. Work safe.