tired a**poser life for $29.37/hr

AKCoverMan

You don't earn $450 a night pulling beer. You have to mix those fancy cocktails.

Do bartenders really make that much?
One of my favorite spots in the city is a pizza joint that also has its own brewery. They do serve wine as well but no full bar. The people there make bank and are well treated.. result many employees stay there many years. I’ve known some for over 15 years easy.

Its well know and always packed which helps pump up the volume on tips.

rod

Retired 22 years
My nephew in Phoenix worked at a fancy bar across from the big BOB stadium downtown. He said on game day/ nights he could make a grand in tips easily. He did that for a couple years but gave it up because he said he got tired of dealing with drunk :censored2:s

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
My niece made more than that, but she is hot! She wouldn't wear her wedding ring at work and knew how to flirt with men. She would bartend at a golf club and a couple of restaurants and had some groupies that would follow her from job to job.

AKCoverMan

Just bid on a 22.4 opening and work your way to RPCD. In 4-5 years you will be making six figures.
Plus 100% premium paid health care plan, plus pension contribution, plus 4-7 weeks paid time off....

I mean I’ll complain about 💩 at UPS but life could be much worse!

Dewdewbrown

Keywords...SOME bartenders make bank. What about ol' Marty Burns down at buffalo wild wings? Not so much. But ALL UPS drivers make bank!!