tired a**poser life for $29.37/hr

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
update

im starting bartending school today.

getting finger printed for security officer tuesday.

serving up 300 burgers in 3 hours for about $175 @ predator games @ bridgestone arena.

take home is $950 a week from my bootleg temp ups situation.

but im hoping thats 2 nights bartending. even if it is, i need both to do some stuff and save.

but these discount "upsers" really think they
are the hottest *+#* the sun ever shined on 😒😒😒😒😒🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤔🤔🤔

#TIRED 😒😒😒
And now a Wallation™:

To my fans, I offer this update:

Today I formally announce my new vocational endeavor: Bartending! I begin my formally training today at a well known institute of mixology studies.

Not only that, Tuesday I get fingerprinted as I am also on my way to a lucrative career in security!

Currently, I serve up to 300 hamburgers in my concession job at a local sports arena. I earn $175 in just 3 hours!

I net $950 a week in my temporary position with UPS.

I'm planning on earning $950 in just 2 night's time as a mixologist. I need to build my portfolio.

It seems to me many at UPS, including those here on BrownCafe, think the sun rises and sets with everything UPS.

They suck.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
And now a Wallation™:

To my fans, I offer this update:

Today I formally announce my new vocational endeavor: Bartending! I begin my formally training today at a well known institute of mixology studies.

Not only that, Tuesday I get fingerprinted as I am also on my way to a lucrative career in security!

Currently, I serve up to 300 hamburgers in my concession job at a local sports arena. I earn $175 in just 3 hours!

I net $950 a week in my temporary position with UPS.

I'm planning on earning $950 in just 2 night's time as a mixologist. I need to build my portfolio.

It seems to me many at UPS, including those here on BrownCafe, think the sun rises and sets with everything UPS.

They suck.
Thanks, Wally.

jimdandy3

Impeach Hunter Biden
update

serving up 300 burgers in 3 hours for about $175 @ predator games @ bridgestone arena.

but im hoping thats 2 nights bartending. even if it is, i need both to do some stuff and save.

#TIRED 😒😒😒
Why did you use so many emojis?

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
For the last time. Your mother's not a bartender just because she owns the table you drink your chocolate milk at!
giphy.gif

Poop Head

Judge me.
update

#TIRED 😒😒😒
Get that poosay.

clean hairy

How will you know how to operate the beer tap? Will someone need to demonstrate for you? Or is it common sense?
Common sense did not work out well for with the handbrake...
Nobody noticed you pull the tap to dispense the beer, and PUSH it to shut off the flow of beer?
He will break it trying to pull the tap to shut it off!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
How will you know how to operate the beer tap? Will someone need to demonstrate for you? Or is it common sense?
You don't earn $450 a night pulling beer. You have to mix those fancy cocktails.

Do bartenders really make that much?