Tired of shoveling?

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Still no power! finally able to hijack someones wireless. Here in NH we received 60-80mph winds Thursday night. Our yard alone has 2 uprooted trees and 3 high pines down. All 20'+ long and at least 10" diameter. There are trees on houses, trees on wires, trees on roads, trees on trees. Big time damage. The worst part is that we had another 6" of snow after the windstorm!

Current in home temp : 41 degrees brrrr

Stay warm everyone!

bigbrownhen

Good luck to all of you out east dealing with this nasty winter storm. Been thinking of you and how it must be terrible to work in. Hope you guys get power and roads cleared soon.

over9five

Staff member
Yikes Sleeve, that sucks. Makes me think of the Great Ice Storm of '08.

I just wish it would stop snowing. The same stupid snow is just sitting on us. Have you looked at radar lately (probably not-no power!) This system is parked on the NE just slowly spinning...

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Cheer up March starts tommorow ,a great month. Spring training begins.The Phillies and the Red Sox start their march toward October.March madness college basketball happens ( Dicky V is back).The crocuses bloom from under the snow as the first day of spring approaches,and the greastest holiday of the whole year happens on March 17th so raise a pint and sing
[video=youtube;bgbxh8Lsgx4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgbxh8Lsgx4[/video]

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Yikes Sleeve, that sucks. Makes me think of the Great Ice Storm of '08.

I just wish it would stop snowing. The same stupid snow is just sitting on us. Have you looked at radar lately (probably not-no power!) This system is parked on the NE just slowly spinning...

I did see that. Looksl ike that storm is on the way out. However tonight /tomorrow we are going to get fire-hosed again by snow from the new storm backing in from the CA maritimes. especially Maine/NH/ene.

Sleeve-meet-heart....You want me to have Al Gore call you about the global warming...?? Want to contribute ??

lmao..

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
I can smell the corned beef & cabbage already !!

:st_patrick:
With Killybegs dressing and buttered carrots and potatoes and you wash it down with a pint of Guiness it doesn't get any better.Every time I went to my nanny's house ( Bridgy) for dinner as a boy it smelled like that. And the Irish soda bread ! I remember making it with her and sending extra to my cousin Patty who was in Vietnam at the time.It was probably hard as rock by the time he recieved it. Hey weren't we talking about the weather?

UnconTROLLed

perfection
With Killybegs dressing and buttered carrots and potatoes and you wash it down with a pint of Guiness it doesn't get any better.Every time I went to my nanny's house ( Bridgy) for dinner as a boy it smelled like that. And the Irish soda bread ! I remember making it with her and sending extra to my cousin Patty who was in Vietnam at the time.It was probably hard as rock by the time he recieved it. Hey weren't we talking about the weather?

Murphys > Guiness

UnconTROLLed

perfection
powerful low level jet (80 knots), plentiful low level mixing, 500ft foothill, saturated soils from heavy rain = big mess.

hurricane force wind gusts and no power for 4 days now. my backyard (mostly 1.5 acres of woods) took a beating. All these picture are on or bordering my property, there is much worse damage throughout our neighborhood and New Hampshire. This occured Thursday night.

p1000047n.jpg

my house is top left, neighbor top right.

p1000051.jpg

p1000053h.jpg

Looking down hill onto neighbors property around 1/4 mile away.

p1000050y.jpg

p1000054hh.jpg