To the yes voters.

The yes voters pray this passes. If it gets voted down and we get something better. Will you thank us no voters? Think out side the box. Past health care. Maybe better raises.

Hawfuh Sux

Old Guard Assassin!
If this gets voted down, all theYES voters should get the benefits of this garbage TA for being gutless cowards and kizz asses of Hoffa and Hall!!

All of us NO voters should have the privilege to sit back and laugh at these worthless cowards!

You know some of the :censored2: said about me by members with three months or less reaffirms that there are no real shortages of pieces of crap in this world. I support this contract and I get the piece of crap :censored2: posts in my direction. If anyone votes no I don't criticize them its their prerogative.

You know some of the :censored2: said about me by members with three months or less reaffirms that there are no real shortages of pieces of crap in this world. I support this contract and I get the piece of crap :censored2: posts in my direction. If anyone votes no I don't criticize them its their prerogative.
Come on 407.lets call off tomorrow and go drinking!!!.We can call it a union meeting!!!!

That's why I am asking. Not bashing. Like I told stink. I'll vote for you guys when you need my help. I'm not holding it against you. You guys just made a mistake that's all.

If this gets voted down, all theYES voters should get the benefits of this garbage TA for being gutless cowards and kizz asses of Hoffa and Hall!!

All of us NO voters should have the privilege to sit back and laugh at these worthless cowards!
What local union are you a part of??

UPS Preloader

Just because they vote "Yes" does not make them worthless cowards. Each one of us has the right to vote as we see fit. I myself voted no, but I'm not going to insult 407, Stink, or most others just because they voted yes. Everyone looks at the contract from a different prospective. Keep in mind that both 407 and Stink are stewards and in there eyes as well as my own, the language helps them support their members. As a steward, that's huge. So please stop insulting people just because they voted "Yes". If you disagree on a topic that's fine, but try to do it respectfully. The constant insults on this board are getting annoying. JMO

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom

For lack of a better word, yawn. Read your post. Re-read your post. Senseless garbage no matter which way you vote.

Just because they vote "Yes" does not make them worthless cowards. Each one of us has the right to vote as we see fit. I myself voted no, but I'm not going to insult 407, Stink, or most others just because they voted yes. Everyone looks at the contract from a different prospective. Keep in mind that both 407 and Stink are stewards and in there eyes as well as my own, the language helps them support their members. As a steward, that's huge. So please stop insulting people just because they voted "Yes". If you disagree on a topic that's fine, but try to do it respectfully. The constant insults on this board are getting annoying. JMO
That's what I'm getting at. Some of my post have been hard on them. But went a different way. The thing is they are 100% going to need my vote down the road. They keep say this and that why this contract is good. If not company's wouldn't keep winning contract after contract. But I'm not buying it. If they told the truth that the don't want to or can't a afford to go on strike. Then I would be ok with that. I just don't like being lied to.

stink219

I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and crap out a smarter statement than that. Little boy, I'll take my chances with this TA. What have you been up to until 3 days ago? You jumped on here a mere 3 days ago and your posts are nothing but YES bashing and Hoffa/Hall crying. Who is really the gutless coward now? Are you posting under 2 different names? I think you are. You sound very familiar in your postings. Your saying that all the YES votes (which I estimate to be about 51,000 out of 78,000) are gutless cowards?

stink219

Come on 407.lets call off tomorrow and go drinking!!!.We can call it a union meeting!!!!
Hey! I'll book off for beers!

stink219

What local union are you a part of??
He is too much of a coward to say. He would probably lie about it anyway. This tool has 7 posts to his name. I think it's 1 poster using 2 different names.

quamba 638

From what I understand, a lot of the "yes" voters or full-timers already have the "garbage insurance". They're not under our UPS plan insurance. To be fair, I haven't heard them complain saying that we have better insurance as part-timers.

I voted NO because I'd like UPS to stay in charge of my insurance.

tourists24

407,,,,, you are still a good Teamster brother... we disagree on the TA and you are still da man :)

Hawfuh Sux

Old Guard Assassin!
Wrong Stink. I've been watching this forum for quite some time and you and 407 Steward remind me of people that want to get a job at their locals as BAs. There's plenty of you guys out here in the West doing the same and have lost much credibility as stewards in their centers for looking out for their own interests, no different than a SCAB. As a matter of fact one of the stewards that was interviewed for the BA spot out here now says he's happy that he didn't get the job, because he honestly would have gotten fired for not supporting this pitiful garbage. Two weeks ago we were exposed to the lies of Andy M and he had nothing good to say about us losing our superior health insurance in exchange for that garbage Central States C-6 that will be referred to as TEAMcare if there's more morons that vote in favor of this TA.

But I'm keeping the faith alive that the West, Local 177 and powerful Local 89 that we will be the game changers in the battle to defeat this TA!

Jackofalltrades

People shouldn't be bashed for voting yes. One of my better friends from work and the only other steward in our building is voting yes. We disagree but I don't hold his vote against him. In the end, I'm just glad when people vote. I wish all would vote but sadly only 100k or so will.