Toast to Queen

bbsam

Staff member
You mean exactly how the lefties posted when Bush was President?
First off, I don't know. I wasn't here. Secondly, are you accepting the fact that you are no better than the lefties and simply out of power at the moment and when the pendulum swings back and forth it is the natural position of each party to act the way they do on this forum?

moreluck

golden ticket member
First off, I don't know. I wasn't here. Secondly, are you accepting the fact that you are no better than the lefties and simply out of power at the moment and when the pendulum swings back and forth it is the natural position of each party to act the way they do on this forum?

No one ever acts as vile as TOS !!!

over9five

Staff member
It is what it is, brother. I simply wanted to refute your claim that it was a "right" thing.

And I think we all know who spews the most hate on this forum. And it aint a "rightie"..

Did you ever once think of TOS as being nothing more than a mirror?
Can't speak for Moreluck, but I sure don't think of TOS in that way. I used to be pretty nice on here until she and a couple of others came around with the vile hatred and name calling, I got really tired of the insults.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Can't speak for Moreluck, but I sure don't think of TOS in that way. I used to be pretty nice on here until she and a couple of others came around with the vile hatred and name calling, I got really tired of the insults.
And what's up with them making a list of other posters who they disagree with ?
Is it to show that they are two against the world ?

bbsam

Staff member
It is what it is, brother. I simply wanted to refute your claim that it was a "right" thing.

And I think we all know who spews the most hate on this forum. And it aint a "rightie"..
As you wish. Childishness is not a crime and all are free to be, even moderators. Still don't think I fit the "lefty" label, but not really offended by it either.

klein

Für Meno :)
As you wish. Childishness is not a crime and all are free to be, even moderators. Still don't think I fit the "lefty" label, but not really offended by it either.

I vote conservative myself. But atleast here we got progressive conservatives (that's what the party is named, in short PC Party).
They fit my trend, - thinking ahead in the future, and are fiscally responsible.

The Province of Alberta has voted conservative for the past 40 plus years.
Last year we went into debt for the first time in 5 years, due to the recession.
To make up the short fall, they have raised rates for everything provincially, like raising car registration fees by 40%, provincial natural park/camping rates, and any other licensing fees (fishing, hunting, etc).

Atleast that way, the debt should be paid back by next year.
Even though I don't have children, I still think it's improper to leave a debt behind for others to pay, period !

Keeps our AAA+++ credit rating, too (the best it can get).

And what's up with them making a list of other posters who they disagree with ?
Is it to show that they are two against the world ?
Well, I really don't know the purpose of the list, but it seems very junior highish,
Unless I am mistaken they think of themselves as three. I know one of them was including bbsam, but he at least can make a post without insulting.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
I vote conservative myself. But atleast here we got progressive conservatives (that's what the party is named, in short PC Party).
They fit my trend, - thinking ahead in the future, and are fiscally responsible.

The Province of Alberta has voted conservative for the past 40 plus years.
Last year we went into debt for the first time in 5 years, due to the recession.
To make up the short fall, they have raised rates for everything provincially, like raising car registration fees by 40%, provincial natural park/camping rates, and any other licensing fees (fishing, hunting, etc).

Atleast that way, the debt should be paid back by next year.
Even though I don't have children, I still think it's improper to leave a debt behind for others to pay, period !

Keeps our AAA+++ credit rating, too (the best it can get).

Hey look...its Klein talking about Canada...what a friggin suprise!!!

bbsam

Staff member
Well, I really don't know the purpose of the list, but it seems very junior highish,
Unless I am mistaken they think of themselves as three. I know one of them was including bbsam, but he at least can make a post without insulting.

What lists are you talking about? Last I saw, Moreluck and TOS were putting each other on "the list".

What lists are you talking about? Last I saw, Moreluck and TOS were putting each other on "the list".
Oh come on haven't you noticed the cozy huddle of "the two" talking about the '' list" of anyone that disagrees with them and giving it a numeric value with a corresponding letter that matches the first letter of the number? Each time a poster comes into a discussion and disagree with them, the new person is added to the list.
I can only guess that they think it is having some effect, but it truly isn't....well unless laughter is the effect.

bbsam

Staff member
Oh come on haven't you noticed the cozy huddle of "the two" talking about the '' list" of anyone that disagrees with them and giving it a numeric value with a corresponding letter that matches the first letter of the number? Each time a poster comes into a discussion and disagree with them, the new person is added to the list.
I can only guess that they think it is having some effect, but it truly isn't....well unless laughter is the effect.

Sorry. Your description bored me as much as the concept so I really still have no idea.:happy-very:

over9five

Staff member
And I don't think I fit the "Childishness" label, but thanks for the insult. (No real point to be made, just hate?)