moreluck

golden ticket member
00small40034350.JPG

klein

Für Meno :)
TODAY - May 29, 2011

michelle-today.jpg

Michelle Obama shows off stunning style

The U.S. first lady impresses in Europe, whether with the new Duchess of Cambridge or the queen. Best looks

over9five

Staff member
Someone said it was "The Beverly Hillbillies Visit the Queen".
That sums it up perfectly!

He just couldn't shut up.

bbsam

Staff member
Are you guys like spell-bound by Obama, or what? Do you hang on his every word? You accuse those on the left of claiming a Messiah while you yourselves see a demon straight from hell. Get a grip. Oh, Kate is a straight-up hottie! There. Something we should all be able to agree on.:happy-very:

moreluck

golden ticket member
We are just seeing clearly because we haven't been drugged by the kool-aid that you all drank. We need to point out all the things O has lied about while all the rest of you blindly say that everything is better since O came on the scene. I hope the brain damage from your imbibement is not permanent!

klein

Für Meno :)
We are just seeing clearly because we haven't been drugged by the kool-aid that you all drank. We need to point out all the things O has lied about while all the rest of you blindly say that everything is better since O came on the scene. I hope the brain damage from your imbibement is not permanent!

The brain damage has gone world wide, Moreluck, as you may have seen in his recent visit to Europe, or his past visits anywhere else in the world !
The only "smart" people left are those that believe in the past Bush years, and the current tea-party.

That's about 30% of Americans, and 0% worldwide ! LMAO !

moreluck

golden ticket member
The brain damage has gone world wide, Moreluck, as you may have seen in his recent visit to Europe, or his past visits anywhere else in the world !
The only "smart" people left are those that believe in the past Bush years, and the current tea-party.

That's about 30% of Americans, and 0% worldwide ! LMAO !
And who's wearing the helmet?

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Are you guys like spell-bound by Obama, or what? Do you hang on his every word? You accuse those on the left of claiming a Messiah while you yourselves see a demon straight from hell. Get a grip. Oh, Kate is a straight-up hottie! There. Something we should all be able to agree on.:happy-very:

Are you and your sisters speel bound by Barry? When the left members of BC defend Obama or comment on a Republican it seems to get nasty towards the members with the comments and sometimes violate BC terms of service or walk a thin line in doing so. Maybe you should look in the mirror and ask your lefty pals to tone it down.

Peace.:peaceful:

And yes Kate is hot but have you seen the pics of her siser Pipa...party girl.:happy-very:

bbsam

Staff member
Are you and your sisters speel bound by Barry? When the left members of BC defend Obama or comment on a Republican it seems to get nasty towards the members with the comments and sometimes violate BC terms of service or walk a thin line in doing so. Maybe you should look in the mirror and ask your lefty pals to tone it down.

Peace.:peaceful:

And yes Kate is hot but have you seen the pics of her siser Pipa...party girl.:happy-very:
Honestly, I can't get that hateful. I confess to having gone over the line on a couple occasions, but it was way, way over the line with a definite point to be made. I can't even take alot that you and others on the right post with any kind of seriousness because it's simply hate Obama stuff. No real point to be made just hate. The one obviously fairly right member who freely admits he does not like Obama that I can have a rational conversation with here is trp. Otherwise it's just criticism (some of it justified, much of it baseless) of a president having to work with a hostile congress on some very daunting problems that have snow-balled over the last 30 years. But really, I think Wk's go it right and none of us really want what real change would entail. We just have our preferences on how we get screwed by Washington. And no, I haven't seen the sister and would appreciate you posting a link...if it's appropriate. If not, even better. I'll find it!:happy-very:

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Honestly, I can't get that hateful. I confess to having gone over the line on a couple occasions, but it was way, way over the line with a definite point to be made. I can't even take alot that you and others on the right post with any kind of seriousness because it's simply hate Obama stuff. No real point to be made just hate. The one obviously fairly right member who freely admits he does not like Obama that I can have a rational conversation with here is trp. Otherwise it's just criticism (some of it justified, much of it baseless) of a president having to work with a hostile congress on some very daunting problems that have snow-balled over the last 30 years. But really, I think Wk's go it right and none of us really want what real change would entail. We just have our preferences on how we get screwed by Washington. And no, I haven't seen the sister and would appreciate you posting a link...if it's appropriate. If not, even better. I'll find it!:happy-very:

I can see where you comming from.

Some of the Pipa pics might not be appropriate so its best that you google Pipa Middelton nude and see what pops up. They are of her partying on yachts or other places in Bra and panties, bikini, etc. I think the family has been trying to get some of the pics removed from the net so...:wink2:

over9five

Staff member
I can't even take alot that you and others on the right post with any kind of seriousness because it's simply hate Obama stuff. No real point to be made just hate.

You mean exactly how the lefties posted when Bush was President?