Today is the day

They have the district stuff. We`re holding our breath for the division mgr announcment. Mr. Potatohead,I`ll miss you..........hopefully.

Old International

Now driving a Sterling
I saw a lot of new names. What will be the kicker is where the folks are gonna land. I also understand that there will be a lot of divisional changes also

brownrod

Today is the big announcement of the district staff in the new districts alignments. Where is your boss going? :whiteflag:

My podunk, backwoods, shanty of a center is too far from the action to be affected by the new alignment. Business as usual.
All I can hope is that next week we can be dispatched under 11 hr days. Hopefully whoever was trying to look good by laying off as many of us as possible will have gotten his promotion and can bring us back to 9-10 hour days.

satellitedriver

My podunk, backwoods, shanty of a center is too far from the action to be affected by the new alignment. Business as usual.
All I can hope is that next week we can be dispatched under 11 hr days. Hopefully whoever was trying to look good by laying off as many of us as possible will have gotten his promotion and can bring us back to 9-10 hour days.
From your lips to the ears of God.