Toilet Facilities and personal integrity.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
superballs63,

Based upon the above example you be violating a Corporate Direction.

Please explain how you reconcile your integrity with this decision.

Sincerely,
I

The "corporate directive" you are referring to was a hypothetical example in your original post. Hypothetically, where I choose to go potty is none of the companys business as long as I dont break any laws or create any sanitation/hygiene issues.

The only real "integrity" issue regarding urinating on the job is the totally unacceptable habit some drivers have of leaving urine bottles in the back of the package car instead of disposing of them properly. In my opinion such inconsiderate behavior warrants disciplinary action.

The rural portion of my route has literally dozens of secluded spots where one can pull over and take a leak without losing time or breaking trace. Its a non-issue, at least for a male driver. Taking a crap is a different story, there is no way in hell I would ever crap in the back of the car. I dont care how many miles it might be to the nearest restroom, I will drive to one if needed. I would bring missed stops back before I resorted to crapping in the back of the truck.

I agree with this guy.407 I have to ask,if you are out in the country,why pee in a bottle?Nobody can see you,just pee on a tree.I'm in the city,and I still find places.
Don't get me wrong I do 99% of my peeing in a toilet but sometimes you have to do what you have to do. As far as whipping it out on the side of the road if someone were to see you do that it would be indecent exposure and I'm not going down that road.

The "corporate directive" you are referring to was a hypothetical example in your original post. Hypothetically, where I choose to go potty is none of the companys business as long as I dont break any laws or create any sanitation/hygiene issues.

The only real "integrity" issue regarding urinating on the job is the totally unacceptable habit some drivers have of leaving urine bottles in the back of the package car instead of disposing of them properly. In my opinion such inconsiderate behavior warrants disciplinary action.

The rural portion of my route has literally dozens of secluded spots where one can pull over and take a leak without losing time or breaking trace. Its a non-issue, at least for a male driver. Taking a crap is a different story, there is no way in hell I would ever crap in the back of the car. I dont care how many miles it might be to the nearest restroom, I will drive to one if needed. I would bring missed stops back before I resorted to crapping in the back of the truck.

Apparently you've never eaten at Taco Bell.

menotyou

bella amicizia
So glad you got the word that you were missed and you came back !! welcome home,,you were missed !!
I did get your message. Thank you very much. I really appreciated it. I missed you as well. It's nice to be home. There are some really nice people here, and you are one of the nicest there is!
:bigsmile2: [I'd send you a mushroom and swiss if I could :)]

over9five

Staff member
I did get your message. Thank you very much. I really appreciated it. I missed you as well. It's nice to be home. There are some really nice people here, and you are one of the nicest there is!
Just send him a coffee. He's probably only had 6 so far today!

Pee on the tires all you want Cove. I just drive them , I don't lick them.
Las far as Integrity I'm surprised he didn't ask if we washed our hands afterwards.

McGee

Welcome back meno!

texan

Welcome back meno!
I agree... I missed her so much.
i-miss-you-3.jpg

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
Holy baby jesus!! The stupidity of the actual original post by the resident holier than thou know it all has been surpassed by the Liberace lovin Richard simmons watching nancy's that are disgusted at the thought of peeing in a bottle.........REALLY?

NI3

Numbers matter more than anything.
Methods are expected to be followed and safety means everything
But at end of the day, numbers matter more than all.