Told you so

McGee

So, why didn't Obama stop it on his watch...........he continued to "own it". He's like one big ass duck with all things just running off his back !! He's not responsible for anything !!!
He's a ducker.....he just ducks to avoid being blamed for anything.
Like a Quacker-in-Chief".

Remember that he said in the past that he inherited this from the previous administration ( which was true) BUT he should have like you said stop it, but did have some other things to take care of , but for goodness sake will you Please find some common ground to WORK with Congress, PLEASE??!!

I am tired of hearing about ' Stopgap measures' , just get a d@mn budget done!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Obama has made it too easy to ignore the law and skip over things like a budget. Hell, he skips congress and does what he wants. How about saving the taxpayrs lots of bucks and do away with the congress.

I'm sure he would like the soud of King Obama, sire !!

rod

Retired 22 years
My wife pretty much cancelled all my votes as she usually does by voting just the opposite of what I do. (whats that they say opposites attracting each other) I say we all move to Colorado or Washington and get stoned-------leagaly.

I knew I was going to be disappointed with the outcome long before the election. Thats what happens when you vote against someone instead of for someone. They were (are) both losers to me.

Please everyone---post your last comments on what you feel about the outcome of the election and lets put all this crap behind us. This will be my last comment on the "election". I will now move on (and you all know I'm not very good at that) to only posting irrelevant Youtube videos again.

Last edited:

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I knew I was going to be disappointed with the outcome long before the election. Thats what happens when you vote against someone instead of for someone. They were (are) both losers to me.

I'm 30 years old and I'm not sure I have ever voted FOR a president. It's always been against the other guy.

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
First off, its always hard to beat the incumbent.

Secondly, America has pretty much asked for the same frame work that was set in place in Greece. We all saw how well that has gone.

Lastly, for this country to ask to pay less taxes is a joke. The majority of American workers dont pay any taxes. After Obama care comes, our taxes now will look like a tax break. Gas prices will sore and more job loss.

Not to menction if Israel and Iran get into conflict. Were talking 7-10 dollar gallon gas. And the leadership in place that will most likely let it go unnoticed.

How America just seems to want free stuff, medical, food and others. That the government will take care of you, no matter your success. Yet, punish those who do seek a better life style. Why punish those who have worked hard for that? From a president from day one in this country has been handed it all with no return. You didnt build that? Whats wrong with you man? Thats been known for the longest of time as " the American dream ". To me, that statement alone was the biggest slap to the face of American values and pursuits. To me, voting Obama in again was the most un-American thing I've seen this country do. He has no humble values at all. And its obvious he and his wife hate America.

Im calling it now, another recession in store for us shortly. Asian stock market tanked after news on our election. It has already started, all over again. Enjoy your choice, because it will come back to us 10 fold.

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
First off, its always hard to beat the incumbent.

Secondly, America has pretty much asked for the same frame work that was set in place in Greece. We all saw how well that has gone.

Lastly, for this country to ask to pay less taxes is a joke. The majority of American workers dont pay any taxes. After Obama care comes, our taxes now will look like a tax break. Gas prices will sore and more job loss.

Not to menction if Israel and Iran get into conflict. Were talking 7-10 dollar gallon gas. And the leadership in place that will most likely let it go unnoticed.

How America just seems to want free stuff, medical, food and others. That the government will take care of you, no matter your success. Yet, punish those who do seek a better life style. Why punish those who have worked hard for that? From a president from day one in this country has been handed it all with no return. You didnt build that? Whats wrong with you man? Thats been known for the longest of time as " the American dream ". To me, that statement alone was the biggest slap to the face of American values and pursuits. To me, voting Obama in again was the most un-American thing I've seen this country do. He has no humble values at all. And its obvious he and his wife hate America.

Im calling it now, another recession in store for us shortly. Asian stock market tanked after news on our election. It has already started, all over again. Enjoy your choice, because it will come back to us 10 fold.

Yeah, you and Glenn Beck say it's true...America will fold with four more years of Obama. If the world didn't explode with eight years of George Dubya Bush, I'm sure planet Earth won't get swallowed up by the sun. But it sure is fun watching and listening to conservatives freak out about it.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Yeah, you and Glenn Beck say it's true...America will fold with four more years of Obama. If the world didn't explode with eight years of George Dubya Bush, I'm sure planet Earth won't get swallowed up by the sun. But it sure is fun watching and listening to conservatives freak out about it.
There is no one left in the world who listens to Beck, is there????????????????????????

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
There is no one left in the world who listens to Beck, is there????????????????????????

Are you kidding? I found him on satellite radio this AM. God he is funny. He was crying when I turned it on. I only wish I could still watch his crazy puppet shows. As a liberal, I fully support Glenn Beck. And make sure he doesn't take his medication! He's funnier that way.

S

serenity now

the market made a strong movement today based on the election outcome * only problem is the strong movement was in the wrong direction *

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Menotyou is right. The lifeline phone has been around a long time. And it is paid for by eveyone who has a phone. So I guess its not anyones fault, its just another forced tax, to help those without. It was a good idea for those who truly needed a lifeline, but it turned into another gimmee, from the takers, instead of the needy. It was at one time offered to people who truly had dirt, and not much else, all for it. But it turned into a circus. The same people who get them, think Obama provided them. No we did. All of us. And with this nifty little plan, you can get unlimited talk, text and data for 29.95 a month, and it will work on any phone in your name. So along with the lifeline, with 200 free minutes, you can add your i phone and get the great plan. To me that is disturbing because if you need a lifeline, how is it you have an iphone?

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I heard somebody say today, "Now we will know what a Jimmy Carter second term would have looked like".

Welcome to Amerika

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Menotyou is right. The lifeline phone has been around a long time. And it is paid for by eveyone who has a phone. So I guess its not anyones fault, its just another forced tax, to help those without. It was a good idea for those who truly needed a lifeline, but it turned into another gimmee, from the takers, instead of the needy. It was at one time offered to people who truly had dirt, and not much else, all for it. But it turned into a circus. The same people who get them, think Obama provided them. No we did. All of us. And with this nifty little plan, you can get unlimited talk, text and data for 29.95 a month, and it will work on any phone in your name. So along with the lifeline, with 200 free minutes, you can add your i phone and get the great plan. To me that is disturbing because if you need a lifeline, how is it you have an iphone?

Your right, and as you alluded, we shouldn't "throw out the baby with the bath water".
You have identified real problems that occur within any system.
The lifeline phone program is no different.
People will always exploit loopholes if they are open.

Let's see if President Obama shifts gears as a second term President, without the pressure of reelection looming in the background.
I think he will, that's why I voted for him.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Your right, and as you alluded, we shouldn't "throw out the baby with the bath water".
You have identified real problems that occur within any system.
The lifeline phone program is no different.
People will always exploit loopholes if they are open.

Let's see if President Obama shifts gears as a second term President, without the pressure of reelection looming in the background.
I think he will, that's why I voted for him.
I respect that and you, and hope you are right. I think their is too much fraud, a little can add up to alot. Im all for giving a helping hand, lets slap the offenders. With 1600 new IRS agents, we could have them do a little more spying, of which they are so good at. Lets have them at the local liquor, internet cages, etc on the first of the month, and lets see just how they spend the money that is given to them since they need help. The ones who truly need help wont be there.

menotyou

bella amicizia
If they insist on doing this lifeline thing, why does it have to be a cell? Magic Jack. My uncle is a right wing conservative mooch. Yes, you read right. He collects SSD and has the stupid free phone. He hates the stupid thing. They get like 300 minutes a month and it take around 70 to re-up every month. It's a scam within a scam. I bought him the magic jack, the one that does plug into the computer. I got him the 5 year plan for $89. Pretty cheap. Now, they don't need a computer, they go anywhere. If we must continue Bush's cronies money maker plan, (yes, I am blaming Bush-even though it was started under Clinton-Bush's cronies are the ones profiting) why not do so sensibly?

Nimnim

The Nim
If we must continue Bush's cronies money maker plan, (yes, I am blaming Bush-even though it was started under Clinton-Bush's cronies are the ones profiting) why not do so sensibly?

It was actually started before that. I'm a little fuzzy, but I believe the original plan was started under Reagan. It doesn't matter who the President is, I support the idea that everyone should have limited access to the phone system to be able to contact emergency services, which is what I believe the original system was supposed to do.

I could very well be wrong, as I don't feel like double checking facts on my memory now, but the point is it wasn't started in the last 16 years and it wasn't just to provide people with phone service to do whatever they wanted.