Told you so

tourists24

True. I don't know why anyone would care what you do. Walk away. I think you're spewing BS though.
why would you say that bb? I have definitely been at UPS long enough to get a little retirement money.... and now I am covered with my health insurance.... I only had 7 years left.... Obamacare just sped it up....Im covered now....

bbsam

Staff member
why would you say that bb? I have definitely been at UPS long enough to get a little retirement money.... and now I am covered with my health insurance.... I only had 7 years left.... Obamacare just sped it up....Im covered now....

I retract my former statement then. Sorry. Think well, though. One could consider me semi retired at 44the years old and some days can seem to drag on and on.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
The danger with the "old white guy" argument : if indeed the R's are more of the prominently wealthy, 9-iron, male, business-class party and their numbers are (relatively) dwindling- then, more and more money and power is in less hands. At least, top 1% - not necessarily the heavyweights.

What would usually occur, at least in my democratic readings, is that voter turnout within lower socioeconomic classes will rise significantly (given the demographic make-up argument) and begin to trump issues which once were "acceptable societal norms". That in laymens = growing authoritarian police state

That would probably indicate a great divide, no?

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Because our benefits are negotiated.
Spoke with my union pres last night and he said nothing has been said about, and will not be allowed to be any negotiation on coverage.
I hope that is true, because while you have always been able to buy coverage, even for pre existing conditions, it will cost more, and I cannot afford to ever retire at a cost of 2,100.00 per month, for healthcare. It would be cheaper and less stress ful to just die.

island1fox

WHo says that you will be covered under Obamacare ? Maybe you will have to purchase healthcare if you are no longer covered by your job---LIke most of the working middle class are mandated to do

tourists24

WHo says that you will be covered under Obamacare ? Maybe you will have to purchase healthcare if you are no longer covered by your job---LIke most of the working middle class are mandated to do
Everyone has to be covered.... and if you arent working, how are you going to purchase insurance?

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
This is probably just some rich guy posting fabrications on his website. I for one hope its not true. I know people on food stamps who dont get enough, coz they dont have 8 kids. It costs less to feed more. If you can cook. I know people who will truly suffer under this move, if in fact it is true. Why cant the govt just find the abusers and throw them off of food stamps, instead of painting with a wide brush, and punishing everyone. If they need help finding abusers, Im available, hire me. I could save them more millions, and we could help those who really, really need it. I work for that, I work to help those in need. Not those who were smart enough to scam the system.
http://www.caintv.com/Ohiofoodstampchecksareabouttos-755