Tony Bobulinski

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
1603983707031.png

1603983725695.png

bbsam

Staff member
my memory is a little fuzzy , when did these three countries previously sign peace agreements with Israel that they reneged on? I'll wait for your deflection
They didn’t. But when have any of them made a real difference in Mideast peace?

But our Dear Leader and his counterpart in North Korea had an agreement. Or was that a photo op...yeah, that’s what it was.

Pizza

Joe Biden is The Big Guy
Tucker Carlson argued in court that no reasonable person would consider anything on his show as news.
Anything on his show?

Fox News again moved to dismiss. The motion argues that when read in context, Mr. Carlson’s statements “cannot reasonably be interpreted as facts” and that the Amended Complaint fails to allege actual malice.

Seems pretty isolated to this one case to me.

newfie

I don’t see how making up a strange story of super secret documents, that have no backups, being stolen is an opinion on anything. It’s manufactured fiction.
neither one of us know whether he made up anything or not . Since I dont know i wont defend it. So you dont know you choosing to fabricate that he made it up means you are willing to lie for political benefit. As you have done here frequently

newfie

They didn’t.
at this point you were doing good and actually being truthful . Everything else you added was an attempt to deflect.
the fact is three countries in the middle east that have fought against Israel either openly or secretively now have a peace agreement with Israel and will now openly engage in peaceful relations in the future.
who the hell cares whether you like or dislike Jared Kushner. the guy did something that made the world a much safer place.
is your political argument really that important to you that you would ignore the benefit of peace in the middle east?
are you really that petty?

Box Ox

Imagine being so gullible to keep believing the increasingly pathetic lies Carlson and Fox shove down your throats. Wake the * up brothers.

Not like the news channel that brings us Chris Cuomo and Don Lemon every night is really any better. They also stick to reporting only what's in CNN's political interests.

Brown Wing

Sandbagger
Various pulitzer prize winning outlets. By the way, my buddy had a video of 20 children locked up in Tuckers basement. But UPS lost it and there weren't any copies. See how this works?

Brown Wing

Sandbagger
Anything on his show?

Fox News again moved to dismiss. The motion argues that when read in context, Mr. Carlson’s statements “cannot reasonably be interpreted as facts” and that the Amended Complaint fails to allege actual malice.

Seems pretty isolated to this one case to me.

She (Judge Vyskocil) wrote: "Fox persuasively argues, that given Mr. Carlson's reputation, any reasonable viewer 'arrive with an appropriate amount of skepticism' about the statement he makes."

Nice try though. Even Fox is calling you people stupid for believing this bull:censored2:.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
She (Judge Vyskocil) wrote: "Fox persuasively argues, that given Mr. Carlson's reputation, any reasonable viewer 'arrive with an appropriate amount of skepticism' about the statement he makes."

Nice try though. Even Fox is calling you people stupid for believing this bull*.
You're not very good at reading comprehension.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I don’t see how making up a strange story of super secret documents, that have no backups, being stolen is an opinion on anything. It’s manufactured fiction.
OMG, you're right, and UPS is now in on the "manufactured fiction"!

You're so smart!
LMFAO

bbsam

Staff member
at this point you were doing good and actually being truthful . Everything else you added was an attempt to deflect.
the fact is three countries in the middle east that have fought against Israel either openly or secretively now have a peace agreement with Israel and will now openly engage in peaceful relations in the future.
who the hell cares whether you like or dislike Jared Kushner. the guy did something that made the world a much safer place.
is your political argument really that important to you that you would ignore the benefit of peace in the middle east?
are you really that petty?
The world is not a safer place.