Tools for automotive mechanic

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
also a really weird convo sparked up between me and my supervisor friday night about the fleet manager possibly approaching me when my 30 packet is complete about takeing a supervisor position. i am completly confused about the whole situation like why would they want someone who still hasent figured out how to do his time card to be incharge of other mechnics? my supervisor thinks this is the best time to trap someone into management before they know how bad it sucks.
That's standard procedure so they can say with a straight face that advancement prospects have been addressed.

mook8809

how many attempts will i be allowed for the pmi cert? i was reading through the packet he gave me i see it says must have 90% or better on methods 100% minimum on flow, completeness and skill. and cant exceed more than 110% of allowed time. but dont see a maximum number of failed attempts.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
how many attempts will i be allowed for the pmi cert? i was reading through the packet he gave me i see it says must have 90% or better on methods 100% minimum on flow, completeness and skill. and cant exceed more than 110% of allowed time. but dont see a maximum number of failed attempts.
Can't really remember how many, but I do believe you are expected to pass within 30 days. I've only failed to recertify once, and that was after it was changed again and I was having one of my days where I felt like speaking my mind and I was over time.

browntruckmechanic

Well isn't that special ?????????
Some of the best advice I every gotten from a old timers was and I quote. " they are going to pay you $5.00 an hour to work on their equipment the rest is to put up with their Bull*****".

oldngray

nowhere special
3313-i--can-fix-anything-acrylic-cup.jpg