Top Pay

mitj

I'm coming up on my 4 year mark... Can someone please tell me what Top Pay is. I've looked in the new contract & can't seem to find it. I can see that you get top pay at 4 years, but it doesn't say what the amount is.

dogs.bite.me

4D4AE8A6-F641-4AE1-94EA-E163F99BDCCA.png
Didn’t look too hard did you?

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Maybe I just misunderstood. You said yours doesn't tell you that. I assumed that meant your supplement doesn't have the top rates listed. Did I miss something?
You are correct it does not. Does yours>?

You asked how I knew what top rate was. How would you NOT know what your top rate is. Let's see...

• I asked senior drivers
  • I asked HR
  • I looked at my paycheck

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Maybe I just misunderstood. You said yours doesn't tell you that. I assumed that meant your supplement doesn't have the top rates listed. Did I miss something?
I guess in the OP's case you could not know what your top rate was. Sans the contract book telling you, the options above is how I knew what my top rate was.

ManInBrown

Utterly amazing. Been with the company 4 long years. Been waiting for this day for 4 years, and has no clue what the pay rate is. Lol. No wonder contracts fly thru because we dont get the turnout we need. I couldnt sleep the Tuesday night where the check was posted online. I woke up in a cold sweat at 3am and raced to UPSers to see my paycheck.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Utterly amazing. Been with the company 4 long years. Been waiting for this day for 4 years, and has no clue what the pay rate is. Lol. No wonder contracts fly thru because we dont get the turnout we need. I couldnt sleep the Tuesday night where the check was posted online. I woke up in a cold sweat at 3am and raced to UPSers to see my paycheck.
Ask a senior driver in the morning?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
You are correct it does not. Does yours>?

You asked how I knew what top rate was. How would you NOT know what your top rate is. Let's see...

• I asked senior drivers
  • I asked HR
  • I looked at my paycheck

Well, the rates are supposed to be negotiated, and they should be listed in some part of the contract. Mine is listed in my Joint Council's Package Rider, but it doesn't seem to be in my supplement from just skimming through it. Top scale does not have to follow the GWI, but the increases must be at least as much as the GWI.