Top Pay

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I guess in the OP's case you could not know what your top rate was. Sans the contract book telling you, the options above is how I knew what my top rate was.

What I am getting at is how does payroll know what you are supposed to be paid? If a rate is not listed in the contract, it must have been established somehow in the past, and simply followed GWI as the years went by.

HFolb23

I'm coming up on my 4 year mark... Can someone please tell me what Top Pay is. I've looked in the new contract & can't seem to find it. I can see that you get top pay at 4 years, but it doesn't say what the amount is.

Im going to assume you know this but I’ll say it just to clarify for anyone else that might stumble on this thread. You hit top rate after 4 years of progression....not just 4 years with the company. I’m coming up on 5 years and am nowhere near that rates posted above because I’ve only been full-time PC Driver for 18mos.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Not true our part time Pre-load Sup is making the real bank. $$$$$$
Yeah but you’ll never get that job. Guys at my building wait 30 years for that glorious position. I’ve been here 17 years and am nowhere even close. One day...

Heavy Package

Top rate just before peak season. Gotta love it!

upload_2019-10-10_12-49-26.jpeg

lolbr

What I am getting at is how does payroll know what you are supposed to be paid? If a rate is not listed in the contract, it must have been established somehow in the past, and simply followed GWI as the years went by.
From a previous pay issue I've seen: Payroll stated they go through a third company to get pay rates based on sending seniority dates to the third company.

Two Tokes

Give it to me Baby
I'm coming up on my 4 year mark... Can someone please tell me what Top Pay is. I've looked in the new contract & can't seem to find it. I can see that you get top pay at 4 years, but it doesn't say what the amount is.
It's freaking awesome
Can not believe I get paid that amount to walk sheet to peoples door
37 and some change where I am

WTFm8

Top pay depends on your supplement.