tracking a package..

B

blkcloud

Is there any way to look at my account and see if there has been a package charged to it that is coming to me?? thanks,keith

R

racerx

What are you trying to accomplish? Are you wanting to know if an inbound package is heading your way so you can track it, or are you just wanting to know if you have been billed for an incoming package? If you are wanting the info so you can track it, then there are a few tools that you can use, but they have to be set up before the package ships. If you are looking to see your up-to-the-minute account status, then no.

We do have a way for you to download a copy of your bill on Monday for the previous week, but I doubt that this is what you are looking for..

B

blkcloud

Racer, I have placed a order with a guy on ebay, he said he has shipped the item to me and charged the shipping to my account as per our emails, I cant get in touch with him and wondered if there was anyway to look at my current status to see if it has actually shipped,he has a excellent rating and im not worried..yet..but just wanted to check on it. thanks,keith

R

racerx

No, there is no way for you to check on incoming shipments except for asking the shipper for the tracking number now that the package has been shipped. We do have products that will alert you to incoming shipments, but it must be set up well in advance and unless you are getting a ton of inbound packages, its a lot more than you will need.

However, I may be able to find the tracking number for you if you give me the delivery address. If you dont want to post it, send it to me in a private message.