True Confessions

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
Idiot. How am I a bigot? Is it because I don't like ignorant Southerners who pretend to be non-racist but still have the Klan outfit in the kloset?

You're a krazy as Dano.
Uh maybe because you said you'd rather be a Yankee than a racist "cracker" pretty sure cracker is racist...bigot...hypocrite...stink pickle

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Whatever, Mr. Apologist. The "New South" isn't that different from the Old South. What you people get away with down there would have you shot on the West Coast in many cities.

Oh give me a break. You can't let go of the narrative that's de rigueur for those who share your social leanings. Time to get with the times, MF. "Blatant" racism as you've been describing it would be met with a major confrontation at the very least, up to and including a fight breaking out. No one is going to put up with that crap. You might want to put the shovel down and walk away from the subject, and maybe take a break from watching those movies featuring Cletus the deputy and his henchmen.

As for the west coast, what can i say? You reap what you sow. Maybe someone there will grow a set and do something about it.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Oh give me a break. You can't let go of the narrative that's de rigueur for those who share your social leanings. Time to get with the times, MF. "Blatant" racism as you've been describing it would be met with a major confrontation at the very least, up to and including a fight breaking out. No one is going to put up with that crap. You might want to put the shovel down and walk away from the subject, and maybe take a break from watching those movies featuring Cletus the deputy and his henchmen.

As for the west coast, what can i say? You reap what you sow. Maybe someone there will grow a set and do something about it.

Cletus is a actually a courier in Mamphis, and Anus (Enus) is an SM in Arkansas. MAKAVELI is right. You are a DAMF. The racism hasn't changed except to be covert rather than overt. They still hate those pesky Negroes.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Try some of the Memphis :censored2: in Oakland and see what happens.

vantexan

Cletus is a actually a courier in Mamphis, and Anus (Enus) is an SM in Arkansas. MAKAVELI is right. You are a DAMF. The racism hasn't changed except to be covert rather than overt. They still hate those pesky Negroes.
It's neither as bad as you say, or as good as we wish it would be. Fact is, I believe I've pointed out before, a black man can have a relationship with a white woman in today's South and no one is lynching him, burning a cross in his yard, or bombing his church. People for the most part get along with each other. I've heard many racist comments over the years from both sides. There are great friendships between different race members, and seething hatred. But the single biggest issue in race relations is the narrative put out by race hustlers who hang guilt over liberal whites to keep the money flowing into their community. And unfortunately they influence too many impressionable young minds who'd rather believe they are being slaughtered wholesale by white cops than face the reality that most black murders, 90%+, are committed by blacks. And by the way, the South is full of northerners these days, including blacks who've returned from the Rust Belt because the believe they're treated better in the South(as seen on "60 Minutes).

Yankeefan

The area directly around the hub isn't that awful compared to some parts of Memphis. Personally I live across the state line in MS and it's a night and day difference bit more expensive but a much nicer area in general. I'll spend the extra money if it means not having to live in Memphis.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
It's neither as bad as you say, or as good as we wish it would be. Fact is, I believe I've pointed out before, a black man can have a relationship with a white woman in today's South and no one is lynching him, burning a cross in his yard, or bombing his church. People for the most part get along with each other.

He will not deviate from his narrative once he's this committed to it, no matter how wrong he is. That's why he still fellates R1a. Can't admit he got suckered by him.