Trump and Aretha

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Oops! Fox News Uses Photo Of Patti LaBelle In Aretha Franklin Tribute ...

... when contacted, the spokesperson from Fox stated ...

... "Well, they all look alike to us." ...At least they stopped short of calling Aretha a Japanese communist.Just another example of who is really pushing fake news out to the American people.
Are you trying to be a :censored2:ing piece of :poop: liar or was this suppose to an "The Onion" piece?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
If its like the resorts around here they can't get anyone locally to work. They would rather sit on their asses and watch tv ...
... and there's nothing wrong with that as long as they don't get assistance funding from the government.

There is no law that one has to join the rat race and be miserable.

Social engineers may not like that, but :censored2: em.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
That part is believable.

The part posted by ImWaitingForTheDay is just racist ... ... when contacted, the spokesperson from Fox stated ...

... "Well, they all look alike to us."

There are just so many racists in CE ... sad.
So you're saying calling someone racist is racist.

Classic argument of a racist.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Oops! Fox News Uses Photo Of Patti LaBelle In Aretha Franklin Tribute ...

... when contacted, the spokesperson from Fox stated ...

... "Well, they all look alike to us." ...At least they stopped short of calling Aretha a Japanese communist.Just another example of who is really pushing fake news out to the American people.
So you're saying calling someone racist is racist.

Classic argument of a racist.
I know you went to school in Mississippi but that is just poor comprehension!

Show me were ImWaitingForTheDay mentioned racist! SMH

Your mind is degrading riding around in that Feeder all night.
Try listening to some mind improvement tapes.

rod

Retired 22 years
Nope ... you sound like a Democrat!

I suppose at one time in my life I leaned that way but I'm actually a person who votes for whoever I fill will benefit ME the most which for the last number of elections has put me in the position to vote against someone rather than for someone. I'm almost to the point where I'm ready to say friend it and quit voting although I can't recall ever missing an election.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I suppose at one time in my life I leaned that way but I'm actually a person who votes for whoever I fill will benefit ME the most which for the last number of elections has put me in the position to vote against someone rather than for someone. I'm almost to the point where I'm ready to say friend it and quit voting although I can't recall ever missing an election.
I can relate.