Trump and Aretha

It will be fine

I suppose at one time in my life I leaned that way but I'm actually a person who votes for whoever I fill will benefit ME the most which for the last number of elections has put me in the position to vote against someone rather than for someone. I'm almost to the point where I'm ready to say friend it and quit voting although I can't recall ever missing an election.
Sounds great! Stay home in November, we need people that vote based on the collective good not for purely selfish personal gain, rising tide and all that.

rod

Retired 22 years
Sounds great! Stay home in November, we need people that vote based on the collective good not for purely selfish personal gain, rising tide and all that.

Just for that I'm going to vote twice---maybe 3 times in the next election. After all isn't it the American way now? Someone has to look out for Joe Schmuck who has worked all his life- paid his taxes and been a contributing member of society---ME--not too many of us left.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
If its like the resorts around here they can't get anyone locally to work. They would rather sit on their asses and watch tv.
If they pay enough some of those people just might get up off their asses and go to work.
Trump can open up his weasel sack and pay enough to get locals to cook and clean. MAGA!

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
If they pay enough some of those people just might get up off their asses and go to work.
Trump can open up his weasel sack and pay enough to get locals to cook and clean. MAGA!
Maybe but there ain't a lot of need for janitors and ditch digging.
If a person did not screw around in high school and make Cs, Ds and Fs in Math and Science, they can get a job very quickly.
America's problem is a large group of people that like English and Social Studies and didn't feel like studying the STEM curricula.

rod

Retired 22 years

Not the ones around here. They have been freeloaders for generations. The resorts do pay fairly good but along with that the bigger ones provide lodging and meals for their help. Most all their summer help comes from over seas and the people are just looking for a chance to experience the American lifestyle for 3 or 4 months and have some fun. The larger resorts run shuttle busses for their workers to go shopping or out for the night. You will see large groups of them at the movies or even at BINGO night at the VFW. I know the ones who come to the VFW have a hell of a good time.

vantexan

No that was before the commission to investigate voter fraud. Trump couldn't even win without whining.

They found none.
So, your little fiction about people voting multiple times was proven false by Trump's own people.
Actually there was no willingness to cooperate. The people responsible for preventing it refused to comply. What's funny is it's always Democrats denying there's voter fraud.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Actually there was no willingness to cooperate. The people responsible for preventing it refused to comply. What's funny is it's always Democrats denying there's voter fraud.
Wut
Republicans are in charge. Full authority of the federal government. Trump claimed millions of fraudulent votes. His own people prove him to be a liar. What a chump.

Sad.

P

pickup

That was pretty silly but as always, entertaining!
The left went apoplectic!

Indeed the left did ... to the point of donating over 7 million dollars to Jill Stein so that she could use that money towards recounting of votes in swing states. It never happened and the money was apparently used for other things.

Wotta a bunch of chumps.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
That was pretty silly but as always, entertaining
Ya the republicans are a joke that's for sure.
The left went apoplectic!
That's fiction.
Trump blew a bunch of taxpayer money on investigating non existent voter fraud.

I'm cool with him using his own money to stroke his tiny... Ego.... But the chump Republicans who supported the ridiculous claims by Trump are just pathetic.